Which one of these gpu is Best...???

KiLL

Broken In
I want to buy gpu + psu with a max budget of 10k.....

I hav shortlisted some
HD 7770
GTX 650
Hd 7750
GTX 550ti 2gb
HD 6790

Please tell whic one to get ...............

Cilus

laborare est orare
Among them, HD 7770 is the best performing card and also consume least power. It is also based on the latest GCN architecture. So grab that one, there is no alternate choice.

Get MSI HD 7770 @ 8.2K (from smcinternational.in)
Corsair VS450 @ 2.2K or CX430 V2 @ 2.6K (more preferred over VS450)

OP
KiLL

KiLL

Broken In
Will Corsair VS450 support 8xxx series....The seller here is selling powercolor,MSI which one shld i get??

OP
KiLL

KiLL

Broken In
Can anyone tell which brand to get???! Here powercolor and msi is available ~ 8k.. I live in kolkata...

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Get MSI. Good quality stuff. :)

But frankly, not much of a difference in various brands IMO, though there are some you should definitely avoid :)

Cilus

laborare est orare
MSI offers 3 Yrs of warranty whereas PowerColor offers only 2 Yrs, if I'm not worng. So grab the MSI one.

OP
KiLL

KiLL

Broken In
If i buy 7770 frm MD Computers.... If it gets.damaged and i give it md computers..will md computers repair or will i have to go to Service centre..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If i buy 7770 frm MD Computers.... If it gets.damaged and i give it md computers..will md computers repair or will i have to go to Service centre..
Your wish. If the dealer is friendly he might replace it for you.

Ideally the service center. Buy from anywhere and go to the service center if any problem. That's the norm.

OP
KiLL

KiLL

Broken In
another thing...

i have asus p7h55-m lx mobo....
Is 7770 compatible with this mobo????

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
another thing...

i have asus p7h55-m lx mobo....
Is 7770 compatible with this mobo????
We expect every new member to at least go through the sticky threads.

Your answer is here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...ormation-regarding-graphic-cards-newbies.html

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ he's talking about AMDs upcoming Sea Islands GPUs ;-) and the PSU will support them without any doubt.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
If hes knows hes going to upgrade to a 8xxx, though, ideally those cards must be more power efficient, why not invest some more just to be on the safer side ?
A VS450 for future proofing doesn't sound good.

Top Bottom