Which One is better deal ? SGS IV or SXZ or HTC ONE ?

Which One would you Prefer ?

• Samsung Galaxy S IV

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • SONY Xperia Z

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • HTC ONE

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I would like to suggest another phone...

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

.jRay.

Youngling
Well, whats the point of buying a 40k+ phone if it doesnt even look and feel like one, HTC one anytime..

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Because of sammy's blind fan following and there advertisement/marketing tactics :banghead:

So it will sell like Hot Cakes..:)

Well Said.. Mostly people in India just want Samsung brand on their phone they will buy it no matters how ugly phone is or worse internals it have.This is same too with Tvs only Sony or Samsung if processor Intel people need to wake up.

Last edited:
OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
well compare to HTC ONE or XZ the S4 looks bad but not that MUCH UGLY no offences...
M also confused between these TWO BEAST ONE and S4

digitaltab

In the zone
well compare to HTC ONE or XZ the S4 looks bad but not that MUCH UGLY no offences...
M also confused between these TWO BEAST ONE and S4

rumours are that next iphone is coming in june, you should wait till june i advice..
otherwise its your call, good looks + performance = htc one, slight increase in performance than htc one = samsung s4

nikufellow

In the zone
^^^ June 20 to be exact (the rumored date) and is rumoured to feature improved 13mp cam + overhauled flatter UI elements + obviously an improved apple Ax soc.

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
no because it has some camera issues i heard of as it has ultrapixel and reviews are saying that it is downside of htc one, so waiting for next iphone is better choice..

aroraanant

Explorer
no because it has some camera issues i heard of as it has ultrapixel and reviews are saying that it is downside of htc one, so waiting for next iphone is better choice..
HTC has released an update which has improved the camera's performance.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
S4 on pocket vs The One :)
*www.tbreak.com/images/uploads/articles/787/img_5993.jpg
VS
*www.tbreak.com/images/uploads/articles/787/img_5984.jpg

quagmire

Allllright !

^^iphone all the way if it has a 4.X inch screen.

It has to be 4.5 inches 'coz they have to fit another row of apps there..
It can't be any wider else that would conflict their 'thumb commercial' for iPhone 5.. Enjoy the 20:9 wider aspect ratio on the next iPhone. :lol:

pratyush997

Inactive
It can't be any wider else that would conflict their 'thumb commercial' for iPhone 5.. Enjoy the 20:9 wider aspect ratio on the next iPhone. :lol:
LMAO Best one!
You deserve a cookie :D

On topic

Wait till 15th MAY for Google I/O, expect improved Nexus 4

rock2702

Padawan
I currently own the s3 and am eagerly w8in for the next nexus phone.Any ideas when will it be launched?

As for the next iphone, it's gonna interest me only if it has atleast a 4.5 inch screen.

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
HTC has released an update which has improved the camera's performance.

yeah...you r right
And the problem is with Software not Hardware so they Fixed it,i think...

That's why i ignore iPhone...also Hate iOS

Finally m going for HTC ONE will buy next month around 15th JUNE MOSTLY...
If there is any New Releases will TRY to WAIT...
Any other suggestions guys ?

Damn m confused again....After watching too many Video Reviews in most Reviews S4 WON !

rider

as Kratos
I suggest anyone who is looking to purchase these expensive phone should go to demo shops. Take complete demo of both HTC One & Samsung Galaxy S4 and get the phone of his or her wish. Because both of these phones are ultimate phones in the world.
Fast Android updates and CPU performance wise no one can beat Samsung's octa core SoC that scored above 28k in antutu.
Build quality, audio, display and low light camera performance is much better in HTC One.

Top Bottom