Which One is better deal ? SGS IV or SXZ or HTC ONE ?

Which One would you Prefer ?

• Samsung Galaxy S IV

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • SONY Xperia Z

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • HTC ONE

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I would like to suggest another phone...

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Best looking out of three is HTC One...and also Boom Speakers is awesome along with blinkfeed.

but SGS4 beats One and Z in performance & reviews...:mrgreen:

Samsung Galaxy S4 have a feature which pauses the video if you look away.

Source say that now S5 will have a hand which comes out and slap you if you look away while watch 18+ videos.
corrected :wink:

cooldude94

Journeyman
Most of the 'smart' features are gimmicks. There will be no difference between everyday performance between any of the three devices. Xperia z has subpar screen and camera,
htc one has subpar camera and s4 has poor design. In the end all three of them are great devices and the choice depends on personal taste.

quagmire

Allllright !
It has to be 4.5 inches 'coz they have to fit another row of apps there..
It can't be any wider else that would conflict their 'thumb commercial' for iPhone 5.. Enjoy the 20:9 wider aspect ratio on the next iPhone. :lol:

LMAO Best one!
You deserve a cookie :D

:high5:

All I wanted to say is, if Apple increases the screen size of iPhone in the next iteration, even 0.1", it would be a certain FAIL..
It would mean lack of innovation on their part..
While users are swapping their iPhones for large screen counterparts, grandma Tim Cook has commented that no one else apart from Apple have perfected screens and large screens with poor display quality by all other companies are "trade offs".. :facepalm:

rider

as Kratos
If I have 40k right now. I would clearly go for HTC One.
For that much money one should get something premium in the hands. It's a phone that can seriously compete iPhone class users.
For the budget of 30-35k Xperia ZL/Z would be the perfect choice.
For 25-30k Imported Google Nexus 4 16GB from ebay.
For about 25-26k HTC One X 16GB is the perfect choice after price drop.
For under 25k Xperia SP.

:high5:

All I wanted to say is, if Apple increases the screen size of iPhone in the next iteration, even 0.1", it would be a certain FAIL..
It would mean lack of innovation on their part..
While users are swapping their iPhones for large screen counterparts, grandma Tim Cook has commented that no one else apart from Apple have perfected screens and large screens with poor display quality by all other companies are "trade offs".. :facepalm:

According to me a perfect phone for an average human hand should be of under 130mm X 65mm with about 4.5-4.7" 1080p display. Thickness should be not less than 7mm and weight should be around 120g. Curves and edges and body like HTC One X.

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
It's been like 2 months since the thread was created
Xperia Z is kicked out, S4 vs. One now!

After checking out s4's Build quality
I don't think it can feel PREMIUM, a 40k Device.
First impression is last impression

I would like you to get HYC one :p

quagmire

Allllright !

^If so then not even a single "cheap" Plastic or Silicone Case/Cover for the HTC One should been sold! :lol:

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman

yeah, me too but that 4 UP camera makes me to think not Twice Thrice :-?
and Also it is not Available here... :cry:

^in daylight

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_vs_htc_one-review-913p10.php

quagmire

Allllright !
IMO there is no point of buying a beautiful device and applying an el-cheapo or any other case/ covering on it! :-x

Thats exactly my point.. People are over protective about their phones esp. if they have paid 40k+ for it.. They will for sure buy a case for it, defeating the purpose of making the phone using aluminium/glass.. And these kind of phones are more vulnerable to damage than "cheap" polycarbonate counterparts. Metal can easily be dented, scratched; while glass can shatter, more so if it's exposed to repeated cycles of heating and cooling..

If anything happens to plastic phones just replace that part, as simple as that..

IMHO, people should stop calling plastic cheap and worthless..

P.S: I'm saying this 'coz my friend who owns a nexus 4(w/o a case) accidentally dropped it from a height of around half a metre.. Now the a small patch of touch panel is not working.. LG service centre are asking 6k to replace the screen entirely.. Now he has decided to import the screen module from US for 4k and get it done locally..

So IMO: Plastic = Glass or Aluminium..

rider

as Kratos
Thats exactly my point.. People are over protective about their phones esp. if they have paid 40k+ for it.. They will for sure buy a case for it, defeating the purpose of making the phone using aluminium/glass.. And these kind of phones are more vulnerable to damage than "cheap" polycarbonate counterparts. Metal can easily be dented, scratched; while glass can shatter, more so if it's exposed to repeated cycles of heating and cooling..

If anything happens to plastic phones just replace that part, as simple as that..

IMHO, people should stop calling plastic cheap and worthless..

P.S: I'm saying this 'coz my friend who owns a nexus 4(w/o a case) accidentally dropped it from a height of around half a metre.. Now the a small patch of touch panel is not working.. LG service centre are asking 6k to replace the screen entirely.. Now he has decided to import the screen module from US for 4k and get it done locally..

So IMO: Plastic = Glass or Aluminium..

Well the screen of galaxy s phones are also made with gorilla glasses. In case of dropping the screen can crack too. No matter what phone you own, you have to keep it properly. The people who drop things should avoid glass phones for sure.

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
Bought Samsung Galaxy S4 last NIGHT...:-D:-D:-D
The flash is lil bit Yellow any ONE know about that ? or i visit CC for that...

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
Camera Problem...S4 Gonna visit CC tonight.

20130514_081537_Richtone(HDR) (Large).jpg20130513_103103_Richtone(HDR) (Large).jpg

Congrtas! for your GS4! :D

Thanks dude...:)

quagmire

Allllright !
Camera Problem...S4 Gonna visit CC tonight.

View attachment 10512View attachment 10513

Thanks dude...:)

Once I took photo of sun from my Nexus 4. Thank god there is no purple fringing issue found in the image.
*img824.imageshack.us/img824/8245/img20130323082953.jpg

:shock: Guys you should never point a camera directly to the sun.. Its gonna burn your sensor..

Rider, thats not purple fringing.. Its called lens flare..

What's the problem with the camera, nick191?

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
:shock: Guys you should never point a camera directly to the sun.. Its gonna burn your sensor..

Rider, thats not purple fringing.. Its called lens flare..

What's the problem with the camera, nick191?

That is the Problem dude see that pics... i have given it to CC they will inform me Today in the EVENING... They will mostly gonna replace my phone.

Otherwise the Whole Device is Awesome will Upload in Depth Review between 17 to 19 or after 3rd JUNE...:p:p:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Top Bottom