which movie was best in 2008.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
hello

which movie was the best in 2008..?? what do you guyz think....??

i think Dark night was the best....

if you haven't seen it yet just go to a chor market and buy a Rs.20 DVD and watch it....... :D:D lol

OP
sagar.best

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
The Curious Case Of Benjamin button Or Slumdog Millionaire

haha slumdog do you think it was a special movie it was just a simple movie and won oscar because of tht **** danny boyale (don't know correct spelling lol :D )....uska pauua tha is liye oscar me aayi warna abhi tak galiyo ki cinemas me lagi hoti....aur rickshaw wale dekh rahe hote.. :razz:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
haha slumdog do you think it was a special movie it was just a simple movie and won oscar because of tht **** danny boyale (don't know correct spelling lol :D )....uska pauua tha is liye oscar me aayi warna abhi tak galiyo ki cinemas me lagi hoti....aur rickshaw wale dekh rahe hote.. :razz:

jis bhi kisi foreigners ne yeh slumdog dekhi hai unko ab yehi lagta hai poora india slums mein baitha hai bas ek yehi negative baat hai.Generalize bahut jaldi karte hai :mad:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
wtf karzz was the best..... hahaha sure you are kidding..

I am serious.
Best Actor :- Himesh Reshmmiya(with his kabootar haircut)
Best Actresses :- Urmila Mar-tod-kar
Best Story
Best Dialgoues

Bas yaar ab Oscar mein bhejni chahiye dobara release karke.*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Any particular reason?

But, u r missing a whole new universe...

I am not much interested in movies and all but I watch very few movies(when I get enough good remarks about it). Ghajini and Taare Zameen Par(though released a year before) and Jannat were the only full movies I watched in 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom