Which mobile phone are you using currently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Recent addition...."white" E71.....Another Gr8 stuff from Nokia!

Cute & Slim.....really 'sexy'..

Amazing phone.....NO doubt!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/e71_1.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/e71_2.jpg

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/e71_3.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/DSC01110.jpg

What next??......

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Skypephone S2 (Online on skype 24x7 using this)

I don't know about U.K's Cell Phone carriers & plans, but why do U need a particular Skype phone to use Skype? I am running Skype 24/7 on my Nokia N79 using Vodafone Mobile Connect & Fring.

k4ce

Youngling
my SE k550 @ w610 ... running gr8 ... surprised how gud this fone is ... no fancy features ... decent cam ... gud fone ... 3 days battery backup ... lots of patches ...

cool_guy

I Love CNC
Old faithful Nokia 6600,
Very customizable/No hanging, 1gb card. Only lacks good camera and somewhat HEAVY. Overall satisfied.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
I have N95 with all time EDGE connection on Reliance Smart connection.
utilize my Single phone as:
1.GAME :n-gage
a. Asphalt3
b. Asphalt4
c. pool
a. FIFA
2. Internet: get EDGE connection with download speed of about 15 kbps. with lot of third party such as opera 4.2,Google earth etc
3. Music: with podcasting, radio, music player. 3d surrounding sound make music "THE BEST". creative 3.5mm jack world goes wooooo....
4. GPS: though it does not give the same but in ranchi it give the range of 3600 meters along with edge connection in google earth.
4. Wi-Fi: i use the wi-fi connection to use internet in laptop in 2 or 3 at a time.
All in one for me and the best.

james347

Broken In
hi there !

presently I am using nokia 6500 slider but looking at features of Nokia 5800 i am planning to buy it within 6 months... recently i came across one site which has shown collection of games, applications and themes for Nokia 5800. one of my friend has tried few of themes, they are really cool man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom