Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pegasus Mail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Incredimail. i checked out the other e-mail clients too, before deciding to settle with incredimail. it has a simple easy to use interface and helps you personalise your mail with backgrounds, animations, sounds & 3D effects easily. it has an e-cards section, great smileys, an address book and a nice junk filter ! worth a check out ! 8)

Charley

Just Do It
tuxfan said:
Outlook Express under Windows and Ximian Evolution (the Outlook clone ;)) under GNU/Linux

Is Ximian good, I came across that in some PC's ?? Any addtl features other the normal Outlook ??

:) :)

crashuniverse

In the zone
outlook express is simple does ur job well n comes pre installed with windows.
n if u r looking for features then gmail beats any desktop client.

whistler

Journeyman
mine best

The Bat! .....very very configurable...
its the most versatile and i can mend it as i like.....
plus , most easy backups and very light on even a P1 pc..

The Bat!

tuxfan

Technomancer
achacko@dataone.in said:
Is Ximian good, I came across that in some PC's ?? Any addtl features other the normal Outlook ??

I am really not an Outlook user, but an Outlook Express user. So don't know if Ximian has any additional features over Outlook. I mainly use it as an email client and not as a PIM. But I am comfortable with it.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I wud like to Use M2 , I use Opera 8.0.
*img37.echo.cx/img37/2343/operaprob16tp.th.jpg
But as the abv pic shows, it seems diabled here. What to do?

enjoy

Journeyman
I prefer Thunderbird.. coz through it I can access my mails both in Windows and Linux.

Its not very feature rich but it solves my basic purpose of sharing mails.

rajas

In the zone
Hey watz happening here, are we digging out the threads deep in and posting. This thread is stopped long ago, started back again and again.
Not so important too. as we need to chk again.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
i dont use any mail client, not because i dont want to but i dont know how to use it

i want to use outlook express but dont know what to fill in the columns for incoming and outgoing servers and all other fields . also i dont know what are smtp and pop3 servers .
i have a free mail account at yahoo mail , can i use outlook express?

if yes , how?

please tell me the procedure in detail,
i will be really thankful

tuxfan

Technomancer
rajrulesdear said:
i dont use any mail client, not because i dont want to but i dont know how to use it

i want to use outlook express but dont know what to fill in the columns for incoming and outgoing servers and all other fields . also i dont know what are smtp and pop3 servers .
i have a free mail account at yahoo mail , can i use outlook express?

if yes , how?

please tell me the procedure in detail,
i will be really thankful

Yahoo has stopped providing free POP3 mail access with its free accounts. But you can use YahooPOPs (*yahoopops.sourceforge.net) to use Outlook Express for Yahoo mails. But its not too reliable at times.

If you download YahooPOPs, it contains step by step instructions on how to use it with Outlook Express. Configuration is pretty simple.

But you can use a gmail account with Outlook Express. If you want an invite to gmail account, there is a sticky thread going on in general section. Post there.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
well thanx tuxfan, i will try the link u provided.

and i already have gmail account.

thanx anyway

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
it_waaznt_me said:
<bumped after merging>

Gee .. Now I use Outlook Express .. and Spamihlator .. Great combo ..
Outlook Express has a security issue, if you have logging enabled (which is by default)
It gives away your email accound passwd in log files, though in UUEncoded format. But it is that easy to UUDecode it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom