Not open for further replies.

rajas

In the zone
I suppose these Threads should answer your question :wink:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4983
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13720

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I use Outlook XP since it allows me to receive my Yahoo mail ( I use Ypop) , I really would love to switch to something else but I really use the calendar, contacts and notes feature alot. Any suggestions for me to change? I would of course need accessibility to my yahoo mail and the other features mentioned above :D

Kannan

In the zone
Outlook 2003 is great and is faster in downloading POP. :D

Can also handle Hotmail with out any plugins. :D

The default spam filter does a good job. :D

Can read RSS using free RSS Reader Plug-in. :D

Can hold my birthday events. :D

Can hold my important sticky in my desktop. :D

Can remind me of any events. :D

Can Minimize to system tray and use just 1280 KB. :D :shock:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i dont use email clients much myself, but if u want one, try sticking with clients like incredimail or bat or eudora or thunderbird.

dont put ur trusts on M2, security is a biiig issue and M2 sux bigtime in this matter. the other day, i configured M2 in opera 8 to access my fastmail account, and it downloaded a trojan from a spam mail! i was lucky kaspersky detected and deleted it. so according to me, M2 is a big no-no.

btw, if u want a text based email client, ie, which only shows text in the email (no images or multimedia content), use ePrompter. this way, u'll know if u have new mails and dont have to worry abt attachments either.

vysakh

Padawan
i used m2 for my gmail account but it never downloaded any spam. I never used any anti-spam softwares too.

godsownman

Padawan
I have Gmail , hotmail, rediffmail,Indiatimes,Yahoo apart from the others but i find the Gmails reliability,service to name a few are all excellent .

SO i vote thumbs up for Gmail.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
AFAIK... I suppose Thunderbird is kool... Incredimail is slick.. U have to choose it.. Most DIGIT cd/dvds have it.. try it & find out, yaar.

All have their own opinion.

Or try this, or this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom