• Pegasus Mail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulabby

Broken In
Best Email CLient

Hey guys which email clients do you use? and why?

I use Outlook 2003 coz mainly its got a really beautiful interface although its a bloody resource hogger
Another feature is its support for hotmail

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
I use Mozilla Thunderbird ; cos its Fast, Easy yet powerful,lots of extention packs available to increase functionality& its also free.:D

BTW is there any email client in which I can password protect the entire prog ie without password it will not start so that pls can't see what is in my inbox.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I started using Mozilla Thunderbird but wasn't too comfortable. I use Outlook Express under Windows and Ximian Evolution (the Outlook Clone ;)) under Linux.

Loki87

Broken In
Incredimail is good (graphically)and user-friendly and has many features too but is a bit heavy on lower systems :(

lajs

Broken In
i heard that there is some software which may be integrated with outlook to trace out whether recipient read our mail or not????

any one aware of such software ...?????
if u know
do post it here!

tuxfan

Technomancer
There is no software integrated. But you can request for "read receipts" from people. So if they choose to send you a receipt, you will get it. Just check out the menu options in compose window.

nkkabra2

Right off the assembly line
Incredimail is pretty Good but it's heavy on system resources
Try Poco Mail -It has everything you want in a email client

IG

Journeyman
thunderbird is good...but it stops dloading the mails after the second mail for me :( what could be the problem?

hafees

In the zone
Incredimail is good with lots of features. The letter editor is also good but lacks HTML support.
but it lacks encryption.

*** This is my 50th Post - i m promoted to Resident Techie!!***
Thanks !!!

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i havent tested thunderbird or eudora yet(will try them soon), but thanx to an advice from dexter, i tried ePrompter and man does it rock....supports pop3, yahoo, rediffmail, hotmail, lycos, etc...and u can add upto and send and recieve mail from 16 ids.
no eyecandy and u cant see the pix and flash on ur mail, but if u want a simple and efficient email client, ePrompter IS TH BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom