• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devianthulk

Broken In
Mozilla Thunderbird.... It Rocks !!!!
Outlook Express has make security holes ..... they are hackers
primary target !!!

Has any1 heard of security patches for MOzillla Thunderbird ???? :)
Never heard of any flaw in Mozilla suite...
Correct me if i'm wrong

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
Thunderbird

devianthulk...Hi-fi dude,
Me loves Mozilla Thunderbird. As u said, there are lotsa security holes in Outlook & Outlook express. Thunderbird is just simply wonderful.

tuxfan

Technomancer
The general opinion here will make me have another look at thunderbird :). But the way I have been used to having different identities and multiple accounts within each identity, adapting Thunderbird looks difficult.

krazydude

Journeyman
Outlook 2003. Used to use Outlook express but it crashed after it got around 1500 odd mails in it , so switched over to outlook 2003, sure it hogs resources, but i like the look and it gives a better look on win 2000 as compared to win xp ( got bored of the blue look!!!)

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
USE THE LATEST THINGS

The same thing again...GET USED TO IT...lol
If u dont like Blue, change the theme colour to Olive or Silver. Use the newer apps & ofcourse, newer versions.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hi sUlPhUr|nE` (hope I got it right :D)

Please reduce the size of your pic. That would be better for the alignment of the posts here. Thanks.

prathapml

Broken In
Re: Thunderbird

sUlPhUr|nE` said:
Me loves Mozilla Thunderbird. As u said, there are lotsa security holes in Outlook & Outlook express. Thunderbird is just simply wonderful.
Exactly! (a me too post here...)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Yahoo is not a mail client. It just a free mail service provider. Softwares like Outlook Express, Outlook, Evolution, Kmail, Incredimail, Bat, Eudora, Thunderbird, Mozilla Mail, etc. are mail clients.

zenblue

Broken In
Outlook Express.....its simple and without many features like organisers and calenders and all of Microsoft Outlook which most of home users dont use anyways...supports hotmail too...and with XPSP2 outlook express has also increased security features like image blocking.....its neat...
Incredimail is great too although little slow initial loading...the advanced account access feature is the GREAT...it has image blocking too...on Free version it lets you see the emails while on server before downloading them....and on paid version, you can even download selected emails while leaving others on the server itself OR deleting it from server without downloading it. OR even Bounce it back to sender ...this is great to counter spam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom