• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

girish_b

Journeyman
firewall said:
Mozilla ThunderBird.....

it's pretty Kool......
This is what i wanna say..... BUT what aabout OUTLOOK ?
It's easey and cool..... BUT to configure it we require some simple knowledge limw what are ports and SMTP etc...

tuxfan

Technomancer
girish_b said:
BUT to configure it we require some simple knowledge limw what are ports and SMTP etc
That info is required for configuring any mail client, under any OS.

As regards fans of Incredimail, I will only say that they need to have a look at the free stationeries available for Outlook/Outlook Express. Most of them also work with Evolution (under Linux). They will really admire & appreciate and may even stop praising incredimail ;)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I use Incredimail Xe 'cause of it's fancy stuffs.......... but palnning to change to thunderbird soon ;)

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, I have used a lot of mail clients and now I would like to ask my fella frnds, their choice....
Well, currently I use Incredimail Xe and Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0
How about you???

tuxfan

Technomancer
You have missed out on so many other popular options

under Windows:
Outlook Express

under GNU/Linux:
Ximian Evolution, KMail, etc.

Your poll is not comprehensive :( These are the mail clients that I use.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, I was just talking for WINDOWS platforms...

:oops: Actually, I am an analogue novice and have just entered the world of tech. U see I have never used Linux before and so am not fully aware of various GNU based mail clients... As for Windows, of course, Outlook Express is a good option too..

Seems I need 2 research more for putting in a more comprehensive poll... Thanks, tuxfan for reminding me...
[/b]

G

gxsaurav

I use outlook 2003, never used outlook XP due to really bad UI & looks,

I was using Outlook Express till Outlook 2003 came, tried Thunderbird, but it is more like an outlook express killer then Outlook Compotiter, also not as feature based, however I liked the skinning feature only

For security reason, I only download the headers & then the mail if required, better then downloading the whole mail

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
gxsaurav said:
tried Thunderbird, but it is more like an outlook express killer then Outlook Compotiter, also not as feature based,
Looks like you haven't seen Ximian Evolution 2.2 !!

//siddhartha// said:
U see I have never used Linux before and so am not fully aware of various GNU based mail clients...
But dont you think it would be very unfair if GNU users dont get an option to vote upon?

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i rarely use email clients like outlook or thunderbird (i do use tb more than outlook tho)
but i regularly use eprompter
its just simple, u can only view the text in mails, nothing else, but u can compose and delete mails thru it....it can open hotmail, yahoo, rediffmail, pop3, etc...

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Best mail Client?

Which is the best E-Mail client?

Need your opinion. Presently using Incredimail XE.
EXCEPT OUTLOOK EXPRESS,OUTLOOK any mail client supports hotmail & G-Mail??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom