Which is the worst game you have played ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
.:deadman:. said:
A game made on 50Cent
i 4got it name
but
it
does

SUCK

It is 50 cent:Bulletproof.

And i second that it does suck.

Btw guyz how come u dont like RTS and Rpg gamez

Just play Knights of the Old Republic or Fable or Warcraft and u will know that RTS and RPG games are sometimes better than the best of FPS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

amitava82

MMO Addict
All GTA series. IT SUCKS. i dont understand why ppl crazy about this game???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: man look at the driving part. you crash couple of times with somethin and the car blows off. WTF ??? and without any reasons some crezy FU@@@r shoots at you. it totally SUCKS. worst game in the industry. and u think this is cool..

PavanPoghul

Broken In
LOL! kinda surprised to find GTA, Unreal and Doom in the worst game lists. they r not worst, its hard to finish :p

GTA is a great game :) takes time to get used to driving and shooting though :)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
worst games well .. bad boys n dead to rights ..lol those were the sickest n funniest games i ever played. lmao. dead to rights had this stupid dog running here n there n biting people.

shaunak

Tux Fan
>ragnarok online
>Stronghold: crusader
>tombraider series
>tribes
>RPG Haters imm with you
>RTS Haters imm with you
>Star wars jedi out cast
>Red faction
>Championship manager 4
>Charlies angles

Jewel in my collection of pathetic games: >Anarchy online

moshel

Padawan
BHAGAT SINGH.....and some game from the name of AL Qaeda shootout or something, the worst games ever.

in racing midnight club dont remember which one

in strategy Empire Earth I i loved EE2 though but 1 was really terrible, u had to destroy all the buildings even houses and logging camps to destroy a tribe...lol.

in sports NHL 2005. man that game was hard and bad

susk21

Broken In
hey rachitar,
WORMS is cool came man.You have to go into the Mood to play it. We play it on our LAN!!
Worst game:
F.E.A.R
It was only a HYPE!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
amitava82 said:
All GTA series. IT SUCKS. i dont understand why ppl crazy about this game???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: man look at the driving part. you crash couple of times with somethin and the car blows off. WTF ??? and without any reasons some crezy FU@@@r shoots at you. it totally SUCKS. worst game in the industry. and u think this is cool..

ya its cool ,

gameplay FREEDOM , Drive Shoot Race Fly Swim Sail parachute jumps etc ,all at players will , no linear gameplay . and it does have a story , ppl dont shoot at u without a reason ,
and if the cars don't blow off , where is the fun!!!!!!!!....tell me why the hell u suppose to get explosive barrels lying everywhere in most games (why dont they keep all the barrels in one place , they are too dangerous lying over the streets or buildings) i dont see any logic in that.........but it adds to the gameplay excitement .

one of my friend who finds gta too hard to play, thats y he hates it .

fahad_th

Broken In
ya bhagat shing was a short of mind game
i hated it more that any

but the best part of it was the sound i still have the sound i extracted fromthe game
they r hilarious u will fall of of u hear them during the game
great insult to the legendary leader

amitava82

MMO Addict
then i'll ad some more in the list:
1. Al Emmo and the lost dutch man's mine (Adventure game. Story is funny, gameplay and GFX pathetic)
2. Paradise (Adventure game by UBI, Great GFX, bad gameplay. cant believe UBI made such a bad game)
3. True Crime: Streets of L.A. (Adventure game. Very bad GFX, buggy, bad gameplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom