Which is the worst game you have played ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I don`t remember the name..Digit gave the game where a small girl goes to buy milk and goes on an adventure..Worst I hated it...

G

flight simulator given by digit .. which was made in india .. worst one

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
many of u will not agree and many more will get angree but for me it is SIMS 2. i could not relate with it.
It gave me headache. man 2 gb and no end, no aim.

The thoughest game for me was DAVE (dos game).

satanlives

Journeyman
I totaly disagree with you man unreal2 was an awesome first person shooter.......

Currently i hate pariah...... wat an incredibly crappy game......only vehicle part is kind of fun....

DAVIS

Broken In
i hate that Tekken 3, on which people go mad!
it was good in the first two hours and then its just a bit of game in which some monkeys jump and hit eachother!

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There was this game called "Medieval Conquest" that I got... To put it shortly, one of my friends to whom I gave it to, told me that he would bite my head off if I gave him another game like that.
I am keeping the cd with me so tha I can give it to someone I really dislike. >)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hidden And Dangerous...wonder why many liked this game so much.

EtM...square car wheels! Yeah!! Why not?

Bad Boys 2...actually I completed it, just to know how much mental torture can I take.

sahil_blues

In the zone
there was a game called "Bhagat Singh" given sometime back in digit....probably even a 2 year can remake its graphics.....HORRIBLE!!!!....

netarget

Broken In
How come Worms Armageddon and Hiddena and Dangerous figure in this list of worst games? They were just super cool. (Guess they did not have good company to play those games with).

Any way, have any of you tried a game called 'The Seasons of sakura'. Its a loooong, loooong, very very loooong game. I AM TELLING YOU, YOU WILL GO MAD after you play half way through the game only to realise there is nothing in the game. No story, no events, no nothing. Its a MAD BAD SAD and a pathetic game. *www.free-smileys.org/emo/angry003.gif *www.free-smileys.org/emo/angry019.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom