Which is the worst game you have played ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTA worst :shock:

hmmm, then you must be a mac fanboy:D

GTA has created the new generation of games with GTA3.

its the funniest game i've ever played.

just take half an hour of your time, play GTA SA, dont do missions, just stroll around the streets & listen to people & radio comments, they'll crack you up so much that you wont stop playing the game.

just stand in the roadside, & the passerby ped (AI) will say good or bad about you, for WHICH you can reply in good/bad way (yes/no) :D & maybe the ped will start a fight.

Worst game for me- OutLaw Choppers (horrible gfx. gameplay) & 18 wheels of steel. (boring) & The GodFather. (horrible gameplay)

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

amitava82 said:
then i'll ad some more in the list:
1. Al Emmo and the lost dutch man's mine (Adventure game. Story is funny, gameplay and GFX pathetic)
2. Paradise (Adventure game by UBI, Great GFX, bad gameplay. cant believe UBI made such a bad game)
3. True Crime: Streets of L.A. (Adventure game. Very bad GFX, buggy, bad gameplay)

Get your facts right. It was created by White Birds Production. Makers of Syberia series. It is published by UBI.

amitava82

MMO Addict
thunderbird.117 said:
Get your facts right. It was created by White Birds Production. Makers of Syberia series. It is published by UBI.
Ya, thanks for the correction. may be they picked the wrong game to publish :D coz all the games I played by UBI has been great, except this one.

T

thunderbird.117

amitava82 said:
Ya, thanks for the correction. may be they picked the wrong game to publish :D coz all the games I played by UBI has been great, except this one.

To name some terrible Ubi games :-

1. Splinter Cell : Double Agent.

Hmm that is it :D

amitava82

MMO Addict
I've not played SC: DA coz my GFX card Does not support SM 3 (Geforce 5700LE) :-( , So i can't comment on that. But I've played all the previous SC Series n all of them are great specially SC:CT. But This thread is about Personal Choice of like n dislike. so no arguing please :grin:

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
The worst game I've played is Windows.

No. The worst game is The Blue Screen Of Death (TM).

*images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/78/Bsod-box.jpg

Spiderman 2 is also a bad game.

amitava82

MMO Addict
^^ We were missing you in this thread :mad: if you wanna talk serious gaming then do so. Don't make fun of yourself.

T

thunderbird.117

amitava82 said:
I've not played SC: DA coz my GFX card Does not support SM 3 (Geforce 5700LE) :-( , So i can't comment on that. But I've played all the previous SC Series n all of them are great specially SC:CT. But This thread is about Personal Choice of like n dislike. so no arguing please :grin:

That is main reason why iam blaming SC:DA :D. Iam not talking about personal choice. Even people with 8800GT is having severe problem with SC:DA.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
rubbish claims .
how can u not like a game if it has trouble running on a system??
It ran perfectly fine on my (quite old) 6600gt and it was good though a bit same as old sc games, but certainly cant be the worst game !!

About 8800 gt , it is havin problems running many games. it is almost a beta card, what else do u expect from a first dx 10 card

sagsall4u

Journeyman
nfs carbon , gta sanandreas ( i dont even rem d name ) was a slow sad game.
girlfriends, stupid missions like dancing and stuff .. totaly sad. gta vice city was the best

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
rubbish claims .
how can u not like a game if it has trouble running on a system??
It ran perfectly fine on my (quite old) 6600gt and it was good though a bit same as old sc games, but certainly cant be the worst game !!

About 8800 gt , it is havin problems running many games. it is almost a beta card, what else do u expect from a first dx 10 card

Go do yourself a favour. Go and read ubi forums.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sagsall4u said:
nfs carbon , gta sanandreas ( i dont even rem d name ) was a slow sad game.
girlfriends, stupid missions like dancing and stuff .. totaly sad. gta vice city was the best
dude you dont have to date girlfriend's in that game to progress :wink:

about the girlfrn from whom we have to aquie "Keycard", just take her out once & kill her:D (thank Vimal for this tip:D). so virtually you dont have to date girls in GTA SA.

but dating ho's is FREE HEALTH :D:D:D

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
The quality of a game cannot be based on how it runs on a stupid sys config.
In pc gaming there is always one section of the crowd that will whine abt running bad on a particular system.
And the 8800 is a useless beta card, half of the games have problem runnin on it and each nvidia has to release new beta drivers

Goten

Banned
I start hating games when i get addicted to them.

I hate hate hate Counter Strike.

I fcking waste a lot of time but I love it.

Hehe haha hoho hihi hehehehehe.

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom