Which is the Highest pay Company for freshers (UG) in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i'm currently in XII. my que is that i've been performing very well in Computer Science in XI and XII (C++). i scored 95+ in all exams. i'm also confident of getting 80%+ in my XII boards. so with these computer scores and board results is there any gud college i can get into without a entrance?? the entrance exams realy freak me out!!

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Nothing Gonna Happen without entrance exams , even To get admission in UP u have to sit for Entrance , or pay donations to get direct admission , but don't expect too much from those colleges

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
xbonez said:
i'm currently in XII. my que is that i've been performing very well in Computer Science in XI and XII (C++). i scored 95+ in all exams. i'm also confident of getting 80%+ in my XII boards. so with these computer scores and board results is there any gud college i can get into without a entrance?? the entrance exams realy freak me out!!

No, in order to get into a good college (engineering/medical), you need to give entrance exams. Good marks in boards does not ensure entry to these technical colleges. I do not know if rules have changed now, :rolleyes::shock: but when I gave the class XII boards in 1996 and got over 85%, that did not ensure entry to engineering. I had to get through the engineering entrance to get into college.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:

Arre bose entrance exams are not as tough as they seem to be.Be confident and you will clear them.

ANd besides dude every second student is getting 80%+ marks.SO entrance is a must.

Pathik

Google Bot
Entrance exams rock.. I know many people who learn by rote and score insanely well in the boards... But the entrance exams are those which really test you..
just chill and do well.. good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom