which is the best war game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I mentioned the effects of modding above. Sony World won't mod your console as modding voids the warranty on the console. Plus I have no clue where in Bangalore it would get modded. The logic is simple. If you want to purchase legit games then get an the console from an official showroom & if you want to play back ups then get a pre-modded one. It's not difficult to spot on.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
thanx yaar....

sorry for the repetation...
what exactly mean by ..play backup files... ?

am newbie to ps2 plz reply

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A back up copy of the original DVD burnt onto a DVD-R. Better put as a pirated copy if you don't have the original.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
thanx......

what is the current price of xbox.....

which should i go for ps2 or xbox

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Xbox has been rendered obsolete a long time back. It had been abandoned back when the 360 came out. Won't have any new games to it & hardly stocked by stores. I'd say go for the PS2.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Hi guys....

actually i played medal of honour frontline...
i liked its first mission but all others are just like some kind of commando operations....
i need whole game like MOH first mission...
suggest some games in that manner (for ps2)

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
anyone played COD WAW ps2 version...
how is its perfomance in ps2

is there any difference with ps3/xbox360 versions...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There will be a world of difference between both the versions. The 360 & PS3 version would obviously have visual advantage over the PS2. I suppose PS3 allowed the use of motion sensing to be implemented in some parts of the game like shaking off enemies in a melee combat. Atleast it was used in Call of Duty 3. Apart from that content wise the game would be the same. Performance will not be as fluid as the 360 or PS3 but will definitely be playable.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
i know the difference will be there....

but i want to know any one suggesting me to buys COD WAW for ps2....

is there any one played the game in ps2..?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm not sure what difference you're looking if you know the above. If you need a first hand experience view from a PS2 gamer then how would they compare it with the Xbox 360 or the PS3?

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
am looking for , is there any difference in game plays and story line between the versions.. (some where in net i read like this... some missions are less in ps2 version)

is cod 5 ps2 version is better than its previous cod ps2 version (i thing COD 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom