Which is the best Torrent client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I am new to torrents... Initially installed Azureus but it was too slow and dint uploaded correctly... So switched to utorrent.. It is Great and I am using it till now.. After reading about all these clients I have to check out each and every client.

..................................................................still i gotta tell u all that utorrent is the best on this planet...............................ok,told u know..............................azureus has been beaten by utorrent........so dont f... up and shout that azureus is bettet....................utorrent rocks......................azureus users-RIP

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Can any torrent client allow me to configure my downloads such that it starts at a particular time automatically and also stops itself. I am ready to leave my computer and net connection on. If there is any such client, it will be the best and only choice for Dataone users like me. Net is free from 2 to 8am. And its not easy to awake till or at 2 everyday.

Venom

Journeyman
uTorrent is current the best in its class. It beats Lord on some factors and Azureus on some other, but it aint perfect.

nach p

Journeyman
Azureus rocksss

I tried Bitcomet, utorrent.
Bitcomet has consistent speed but uploading speed doesnt go beyond particular limit even though having a helthy torrent and capacity.

utorrent -I experienced very rare simultaneos upload.
+ pont is it consumes less ram and also ocuupies less space .

But both bitcomet and utorrent has very less features as compared to Azureus.

Just configure settings and njoy Leeching and Seeding on Azureus, never find any prob. till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom