Which is the best Torrent client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
For dataone users, uTorrent is the only choice as it has the schedular to start and stop download itself. However bitcomet is the best otherwise. It's certainly the fastest.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
baccilus said:
For dataone users, uTorrent is the only choice as it has the schedular to start and stop download itself. However bitcomet is the best otherwise. It's certainly the fastest.

No man .. you can use Azureus too..

Just go the plugins sections n find speed scheduler 1.3 :)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
uTorrent's scheduler is like trying to program your vcr with heavily bandaged hands. Speed scheduler is the best ever. I don't know how so many of you here like BitVomit though.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
rahul_becks23 said:
which is the best client if u want to download more without uploading so much?

uploading is not charged ..

n You are supposed to upload equal to what you download.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Who told you that?! Uploading is charged too if you dont have an unlimited connection! The monthly transfet limit like for eg 1 GB includes uploads too!

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Yes true.. but generally... in Broadband .. just downloads are charged ...

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
no, visit the bsnl website . it says TRANSFERS not DOWNLOADS or UPLOADS. transfering includes both upload as well as download.

go_gamez

In the zone
i downloaded an old movie..the site said its the full movie..but when i finished downloading i stopped uploading it..and started to play the movie..then i saw it was not the full movie onu 70 mins instead of 120 mins..then some one told me that u need to upload as much as u download..so is it possible that the full movie is not playing cauz i did not upload it much ??the download shows 100 %..but

i just want to know which client is best suited for slow internet connections...in which u dont have to upload so much as compared to Bittorrent n Utorrent n Azureus.
Some say BitLord,i'll try that.....any other suggestions,guys?

satyamy

Alive Again...
rahul_becks23 said:
i just want to know which client is best suited for slow internet connections...in which u dont have to upload so much as compared to Bittorrent n Utorrent n Azureus.
Some say BitLord,i'll try that.....any other suggestions,guys?

I always use bitlord because it has option in preference of Max Download & Upload Rate
you can set limit your upload rate to 1 kb also & download rate to maximum (i.e. no limit)
So i dont think you need any other option, because no other torrent has less than 1kb of upload limit
Try it..........

satyamy

Alive Again...
I want to suggest to the administrator of this thread to create a poll
among BitLord, Bittorrent, Utorrent, Azureus, Bitcomet & the voter must vote for one of this while keeping the one thing in mind (i.e. slow internet connection) so that we can know which one is no. 1

&

I want to ask one thing we all downlaod movies from torrents but is this legal or illegal...........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom