Which is the best graphic card your local dealer sells?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oh I see, you meant to say which graphic cards your local dealer still says best and tries to sell, the title is kinda misleading then I think :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Local dealers think Antec, Corsair and Seasonic etc are cheap companies who have gone bankrupt.. They think their PSUs arent sold anymore

ithehappy

Human Spambot
No comments about Antec, but Corsair peripherals, well how shall I put it....umm, I will try to find a way to suffer a painful death before buying another Corsair peripheral :|

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Oh I see, you meant to say which graphic cards your local dealer still says best and tries to sell, the title is kinda misleading then I think :)
Me:gtx titan hai??
My local dealer: Hain???? Voh kya hota hai. Wait I'll phonecall.
Guy at other end of the line: Hain???? Nahi, nahi hai.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Me:gtx titan hai??
My local dealer: Hain???? Voh kya hota hai. Wait I'll phonecall.
Guy at other end of the line: Hain???? Nahi, nahi hai.
:lol:
Now if you talk about GTX Titan in local stores of our so called 'mega cities' that's what happens. Shame really :| You might consider yourself lucky that they didn't offer you any wristwatch :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, people here in Calcutta can get anything too, but I am not a man of waiting one week for something :|

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Now if you talk about GTX Titan in local stores of our so called 'mega cities' that's what happens. Shame really :| You might consider yourself lucky that they didn't offer you any wristwatch :p

Wrist watch? :?
"Ghari laga lo. game chal jayenge"

RBX

In the zone
GT-210 and GT-610 (curently) from NVIDIA
And HD 6450 from AMD

I don't think those dealers have many options. They're trying to sell what's most popular - if you look at flipkart and sort by popularity, the most popular GPUs are GT210 and GT610. People have very little knowledge about cards and their decisions are mostly based on VRAM provided; my friends think my laptop's GT540M is great just because it has 2GB.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I don't think those dealers have many options. They're trying to sell what's most popular - if you look at flipkart and sort by popularity, the most popular GPUs are GT210 and GT610. People have very little knowledge about cards and their decisions are mostly based on VRAM provided; my friends think my laptop's GT540M is great just because it has 2GB.

Here people are shocked when I tell them I have 4 GB vRam due to my SLI setup.

Top Bottom