Which is the best game you have ever played ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games Goblin

Journeyman
hard_rock said:
Exactly same man........ Me too was very much immersed in the game, that I got depressed for a day after finishing the game since Tommy(ME) died.(Though I dint cried like you). According to me true ENJOYMENT in a game is like what I got when I played MAFIA. It makes you feel that you are Tommy, and it's your life story. The story narration is awesome. Still now also I am searching for a game which gives the same enjoyment while playing Mafia but dint got any such... All are meant to just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT here and there... with less priorty to Story. Anyways do you know that Mafia-2 is coming....???

I am glad there are guys like me here. When I first finished the game (I finished it 12 times now, with various mods installed....I am making a mod for it myself!!!) I was depressed for ONE WHOLE DAY AFTER TOMMY DIED. AFTER HIS SPEECH IN THE END ("the guy who wants everything in life might end up with nothing..........") , I cried.....

MY CLASSMATES (EXCEPT 1) LIKE GTA SERIES MORE THAN MAFIA!!!! I FIGHT WITH THEM ALMOST EVERY NOW & THEN ARGUING THAT MAFIA IS THE BEST! GTA IS MINDLESS KILLING. U KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHILE PLAYING THE GAME, IF YOU RAM A CAR AT VERY HIGH SPEED YOU ARE UNHURT. A VIDEO GAME MUST HAVE ATLEAST AN OUNCE OF REALITY!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Games Goblin said:
I am glad there are guys like me here. When I first finished the game (I finished it 12 times now, with various mods installed....I am making a mod for it myself!!!) I was depressed for ONE WHOLE DAY AFTER TOMMY DIED. AFTER HIS SPEECH IN THE END ("the guy who wants everything in life might end up with nothing..........") , I cried.....
That was my favourite dialog in the game. That made me think whole day. And the music that was played when Tommy kills Sam and while the blood drops on the heap of notes(money) in the end and when he says "DON Salieri will find you.." is my favourite and for that only I have played that mission several times. I installed some mods but there were too many bugs in them. Like tyres of cars dint touched the surface at all... And it made mafia no different than GTA in looks and feel... So removed them. Yeah man there are guys who want the game to be story oriented and immersive and give a unique feeling while playing rather than just completing some missions which only gives you AWARDS or POINTS. Anyways I think this thread is only getting concentrated to MAFIA. I request moderators to move MAFIA related posts to a separate thread.

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
hard_rock said:
I havent played the previous versions of Lara Croft. I think they arent so much popular. Since different developer developed this version of game, it is popular now. So game Popularity- Depends on how best a developer creates the game.

Dude, thats a statement that would get you flamed all the way to cyber hell and back if you dare make it in a Lara Croft fan forum. No matter what, Tomb Raider games were the best known games when gaming was taking off in a big way and Lara Croft still remains one of the best known video game character, thanks not to Legends, but to the ones before that, long before Legends came out. TR games started going downhills after the devolopers started mindlessly churning out squeles after squeles until Crystal Dynamics was handed over the responsibility of Legends. But in no way can you say that TR is popular now because of Crsystal Dynamics. It was Core Design who brought us this wonderful game and they were the same people who were instrumental in almost ruining the franchise.

desijays

Broken In
hard_rock said:
That was my favourite dialog in the game. That made me think whole day. And the music that was played when Tommy kills Sam and while the blood drops on the heap of notes(money) in the end and when he says "DON Salieri will find you.." is my favourite and for that only I have played that mission several times. I installed some mods but there were too many bugs in them. Like tyres of cars dint touched the surface at all... And it made mafia no different than GTA in looks and feel... So removed them. Yeah man there are guys who want the game to be story oriented and immersive and give a unique feeling while playing rather than just completing some missions which only gives you AWARDS or POINTS. Anyways I think this thread is only getting concentrated to MAFIA. I request moderators to move MAFIA related posts to a separate thread.

tommy, you and goblin have made me install mafia again and play it. after playing it for 7 times i thought i wouldn't play it again. but i can't help it. Can't blame me ;) and i don't regret it either.. :) in 2 days I would have finished mafia for the 8th time...
MY CLASSMATES (EXCEPT 1) LIKE GTA SERIES MORE THAN MAFIA!!!! I FIGHT WITH THEM ALMOST EVERY NOW & THEN ARGUING THAT MAFIA IS THE BEST! GTA IS MINDLESS KILLING. U KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHILE PLAYING THE GAME, IF YOU RAM A CAR AT VERY HIGH SPEED YOU ARE UNHURT. A VIDEO GAME MUST HAVE ATLEAST AN OUNCE OF REALITY!

There will always be takers for both sides of the coin...... but as they say; it can't be denied that GTA is just game....but mafia, is an experience.

Last edited:

essarrenn

Right off the assembly line
If you want realistic war, then choose call of duty. This game look like an actual war. Its Multiplayer is fantastic. Expesially in Carenten.

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
well NFS carbon is also catching up in the "best games " listof my friend circle !!!!!!

wat say ????

jasku

In the zone
Hi Guys,,,,

Best game ever.......has to be MAFIA...wat a game !..wat a storyline...brilliant!!!

Championship Manager- 4....absolutely love it!

FIFA series...

wat say guys?

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Mafia-------------- for immersive experience.
Silent Hill 2---------for a great emotional story with elements of human manifestations, alongwith toughest puzzles to solve.
The Suffering series-----------for its insanity and a compelling story with grotesque design of enemies and well framed plot.
Prey-----------recent FPS with lots of innovations(like portal technology, living weapons and gravity walkways) and an unforgettable story.
POP series--------------for that acrobatic skill, music and princly feeling.
NFS series--------------just to extinguish my need for speed fever.
Doom3-------------all time fav, great timepass n good shooting practice with satisfaction of killing evil.

go4saket

IGI
IGI 2
(Best part of IGI is that you cannot save in between. So you have to complete the whole mission at a time.)
NFS

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
casanova said:
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations - Thrones And Patriots
Ragnarok
Age of Empires III
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors
Age of Empires II - The Kings
Age of Empires - Rise of Rome
Age of Empires