Which is the best game you have ever played ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

7monk

Broken In
1.age Of Empiers 2:age If Kings
2.rise Of Nations 2
3.max Payne 1,2
4.hitman 1,2,3
5.mafia
6.nfs Hot Pursuit 2,underground 2

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I like racing games. Now-a-days I am havin a great time with Trackmania Nations and Trackmania Sunrise. These are awesome games!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
desijays said:
One special mention of mafia. I've played many games in my life... But the only game that made me so emotional to the point i started to cry was mafia. Beautiful story. Sometimes, i wish I lived the life of the character in that game... its so close to my heart. i played it 4 or 5 long years ago. but i have fond memories of the game....
Exactly same man........ Me too was very much immersed in the game, that I got depressed for a day after finishing the game since Tommy(ME) died.(Though I dint cried like you). According to me true ENJOYMENT in a game is like what I got when I played MAFIA. It makes you feel that you are Tommy, and it's your life story. The story narration is awesome. Still now also I am searching for a game which gives the same enjoyment while playing Mafia but dint got any such... All are meant to just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT here and there... with less priorty to Story. Anyways do you know that Mafia-2 is coming....???

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Mafia 2 was announced but guess its shelved as of now. The developers ran into trouble with sacked project leads and all. As of now, the sequel is in cold storage. Hopefully, some other game studio might show interest in reviving the series.

desijays

Broken In
hard_rock said:
Exactly same man........ Me too was very much immersed in the game, that I got depressed for a day after finishing the game since Tommy(ME) died.(Though I dint cried like you). According to me true ENJOYMENT in a game is like what I got when I played MAFIA. It makes you feel that you are Tommy, and it's your life story. The story narration is awesome. Still now also I am searching for a game which gives the same enjoyment while playing Mafia but dint got any such... All are meant to just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT here and there... with less priorty to Story. Anyways do you know that Mafia-2 is coming....???

I'm glad you feel the same tommy (hard_rock) ;) Like you, I too searched for games like mafia, but i didn't find any. I was overjoyed when you said mafia 2 was coming up. the moment i read the next post, my happiness sunk rock bottom,when i realized the mafia 2 project is on the rocks.. so sad.. If it does come out, i'll be so happy. i hope it does. i'll pray it does. but i have a feeling it will be hard keeping up to the expectations. that is a problem with all part 2's. movies or games... but anyways we'll wait..

by the way, whose making mafia 2? any idea? the same guys who made mafia 1?

Last edited:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I'm glad you feel the same tommy (hard_rock) Like you, I too searched for games like mafia, but i didn't find any. I was overjoyed when you said mafia 2 was coming up. the moment i read the next post, my happiness sunk rock bottom,when i realized the mafia 2 project is on the rocks.. so sad.. If it does come out, i'll be so happy. i hope it does. i'll pray it does. but i have a feeling it will be hard keeping up to the expectations. that is a problem with all part 2's. movies or games... but anyways we'll wait..

by the way, whose making mafia 2? any idea? the same guys who made mafia 1?
Yeah.. me too have the feeling that Part 2 wont be great if any other Game developers develop the game as ctrl_alt_del said. Mafia was developed by Illusion Softworks and I hope if they do it again (mafia 2) then the game would be great.As they only can maintain that flavour and unique style of characters of the game. Otherwise it would become like Godfather game which is extremely Hopeless. Just raise ur reputation by earning upgrades... and try to become the DON.The character in Godfather runs like a local goonda... No comparision with dignity and style how Tommy looks and walks and the way he talks...thought provoking.

Anyways I'm not here to blame on Godfather game, Just my opinion between the two Mafia/ Don family related games. I found that Mafia 2 is releasing from:
*mafia.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/index1.htm

desijays

Broken In
I looked thru the website tommy, and it didn't say anywhere that it might not be released. So i suppose the game is coming out then. Don't know when though.

But in any case, i'm working on my own little gangsta game... its in the conceptualization stage and its turning out well... I'm using the C4 engine by the way. i'll realease it free when its done though... ;) which is still a long while off. I'm using C++ for the language and a mixture of 3ds and blender for the models...

hard_rock

Salieri Family
desijays said:
I looked thru the website tommy, and it didn't say anywhere that it might not be released. So i suppose the game is coming out then. Don't know when though.

But in any case, i'm working on my own little gangsta game... its in the conceptualization stage and its turning out well... I'm using the C4 engine by the way. i'll realease it free when its done though... ;) which is still a long while off. I'm using C++ for the language and a mixture of 3ds and blender for the models...
Oh...thats Great.... Then sure let this forum members check out that. When u r done, give us a link to download.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Notice the date on which the news about Mafia 2 was posted. It says 16th Dec 2003. Its almost nearing 3 years now. Agreed that 3 years can be pretty short time in development cycle but then, we haven't had any more news about the same ever since. I think it will be too optimistic to think that Illusion is still at work on Mafia 2. If ever the games does get released, there will surely be by a different developer or maybe with an entirely revamped team. And no, a new team doesn't necessarily mean trouble. Case in point, the resurrection of Lara Croft with TR: Legends.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
ctrl_alt_del said:
Notice the date on which the news about Mafia 2 was posted. It says 16th Dec 2003. Its almost nearing 3 years now. Agreed that 3 years can be pretty short time in development cycle but then, we haven't had any more news about the same ever since. I think it will be too optimistic to think that Illusion is still at work on Mafia 2. If ever the games does get released, there will surely be by a different developer or maybe with an entirely revamped team. And no, a new team doesn't necessarily mean trouble. Case in point, the resurrection of Lara Croft with TR: Legends.
Oh...I dint saw the date. Then the release of the game is still undetermined. It depends on the Developers.. I have played LCTR.. The game is good in graphics and other features. I havent played the previous versions of Lara Croft. I think they arent so much popular. Since different developer developed this version of game, it is popular now. So game Popularity- Depends on how best a developer creates the game.

I am just worried that if another developer creates game, then they may spoil it. They must do a thorugh research of Mafia and develop. Anyways there is no point in talking all these things as the development of the game itself is halted. :(

Fastlove

Broken In
I am into adventure RPG games and liked a lot the Morrowind series....but the best game I played/still playing is
- World of Warcraft - but this is a MMORPG

K

krazyfrog

Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's awakening
NFS:MW
POP:WW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom