Which is the best game you have ever played ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitvan

Journeyman
Medal of Honer allied assault
Call of duty(very good game but its easy than Medal of Honer)
IGI-1 & 2
Desert storm -1 & 2.
NFS Most wanted
Kill Switch

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i've played NFS (1-9), GTA (3-SA), Max Payne, F1, Colin McRae 04 & 05...but the best would be GTA San Andreas.

why- its really BIG, (story,city...) the Funniest, the best Gameplay...the list goes on.

the Dialogues are so funnny.

my favorites, when CJ's driving-> You Punk A$$ B1tch; ohh for F|_|ck's sake!!! ; My Car!!! My F|_|cking Car :D:D:D; Do you see me laughing A$$hole:D:D:D

T

thunderbird.117

ctrl_alt_del said:
Dude, thats a statement that would get you flamed all the way to cyber hell and back if you dare make it in a Lara Croft fan forum. No matter what, Tomb Raider games were the best known games when gaming was taking off in a big way and Lara Croft still remains one of the best known video game character, thanks not to Legends, but to the ones before that, long before Legends came out. TR games started going downhills after the devolopers started mindlessly churning out squeles after squeles until Crystal Dynamics was handed over the responsibility of Legends. But in no way can you say that TR is popular now because of Crsystal Dynamics. It was Core Design who brought us this wonderful game and they were the same people who were instrumental in almost ruining the franchise.

You got it completely wrong. Crystal Dynamic made a good game. Legends sold over 8 million copies worldwide which was a hit. Crystal Dynamics also creating another tomb raider: anniversary coming this year somewhere around june. Core design ruined tomb raider especially the angel of darkness. Tomb raider fans thought Tomb raider is dead forever and eidos have to close it. When Crystal Dynamics gave us a good game. Many of the tomb raider fans got hope that tomb raider will live and the good part is that the new game is going to be longer.

And last thing i want to tell is Tomb Raider is back.

Taran0000

Broken In
Here are my favourite ones. Mostly i like to play them online
CoD 2
NFS MostWanted
GTA sanandreas
IGI
FIFA series
MAxpayne 2
Counter Strike

My favourite S.W.A.T.4 (multiplayer online)
Tactics and Team work which makes this game better over the others

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
I am playing Oblivion for last 4 months now and love the game.....
The game i think was most difficult i ever Played was Dungeon Lords. version 1.4 and
the Game that brought me to the pc gaming and all time favorite is Vampire Masquerade : Bloodlines...........

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos 2: Men of Courage

Runaway - A Road Adventure ( mast game hai bhai )

Max Payne - kool actions, Voice acting, storyline, really enjoyed the bullet time.

Last edited:

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
To me it has to be Black And White....Nothing can ever match the joy you get when ur creature listens to each & every word...Just like a baby
In racing it has to be Need For Speed-Hot Pursuit 2 ....This game had everything..Beautiful cars,superb soundtrack...I mean everything
In Rpg,I liked Icewind Dale 1 & 2 very much
In action
Half Life series,Max Payne,No One Lives Forever Series & many more
In adventure games...it has to be the Monkey Island series

P

ponzi

world of warcraft!
it has to b the best mmorpg in d world
and its gfx just rok!
*img195.imageshack.us/img195/6956/untitled80ybph2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rajasekharan

Youngling
did i read an "icewind dale " and "monkey island " :) . . nice games :) :) :). you should definitely try "BG series " . its the best in DnD . :)

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Battlefield 2,Elder Scrolls Oblivion,Hitman 2 & Blood Money,Max Payne 1 & 2,Grand theft auto(All versions),Need for speed most wanted,Far Cry,Half Life 2,Splinter Cell chaos theory,Gothic 3,Serious Sam the 2nd encounter,Quake 4,LOTR:Battle for middle earth 2nd,Fear...

The thread title should be changed to :Which are the best games you have ever played: :D

Which is the best game u have played till date??

Hey guys lets vote the best game u have played till date... :D

Lets check out who likes what type of games.... :p

Starting with me....Its tuf to decide between NFS & Max Payne...but being a hardcore action crazy guy i wud vote MAX PAYNE :p as my favourite till date...As such i havent played many games yet... :cool:

Thanks,
Kunal :p

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Re: Which is the best game u have played till date??

I like Black And White,Transport Tycoon,Need for Speed-Hot Pursuit 2,Mafia,Half Life 2,Freedom Force,Counter Strike....I wud choose Black And White & Freedom Force over any other games...Both were very different games...I wish they make Freedom Force 3 though it is doubtful:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom