which i the best 3rd party dealer? & INTEL roumours...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
which is the best third party dealer in manufacturing of graphic cards??
1.PALIT:smile:
2.XFX;-)
3.EVGA:lol:
4.ASUS:p
5.GiGABYTE:idea:
6.Visiontek:shock:
7.Diamond:-(
8.Sapphire:!:
9.HIS:?:
10.Power Color:x

and one more question........
i've been hearing that INTEL is doing fake manufacturing in C2D proccy':-(s....in clear cut way ....they are overclocking the proccy's and releasing them....due to which heat problems are occuring.......and the other thing is that there are no cores in the proccy??? is this true????:?:
for example:
a c2d proccy of 2.54 ghz is been OC'd by intel and release as 3.0ghz whats this?
is this true???:-(

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
which is the best third party dealer in manufacturing of graphic cards??
1.PALIT:smile:
2.XFX;-)
3.EVGA:lol:
4.ASUS:p
5.GiGABYTE:idea:
6.Visiontek:shock:
7.Diamond:-(
8.Sapphire:!:
9.HIS:?:
10.Power Color:x

and one more question........
i've been hearing that INTEL is doing fake manufacturing in C2D proccy':-(s....in clear cut way ....they are overclocking the proccy's and releasing them....due to which heat problems are occuring.......and the other thing is that there are no cores in the proccy??? is this true????:?:
for example:
a c2d proccy of 2.54 ghz is been OC'd by intel and release as 3.0ghz whats this?
is this true???:-(

All graphic card manufactures are good, and hardly bad...you have to weigh your options...

1. Availability in India/Your City..?
2. Availability of your GPU brand in that brand..? (ATI or nVidia)
3. Availability of your product depth in that brand..? (ATI = 38XX series, 48XX series..so on)
4. Bundle -- what accessories are available.
5. After service / warranty..?
6. PRICE -----------> Duh......!!

Regarding your comment about INTEL....where did you 'hear' this. Please enlighten us with the source. Friend, how can this be possible.

A. If a processor is released without a CORE, it is not a processor. Just a piece of silicon....!

B. I would love it if INTEL factory overclocked their processors, and released them. Would never buy high-end motherboards...!!!!! So many forums would shut down...!...I would have so much extra time....!!!!....Live would be better...!!!

BY THE WAY:
Love your rig...!

OP
rahulbalmuri

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
All graphic card manufactures are good, and hardly bad...you have to weigh your options...

1. Availability in India/Your City..?
2. Availability of your GPU brand in that brand..? (ATI or nVidia)
3. Availability of your product depth in that brand..? (ATI = 38XX series, 48XX series..so on)
4. Bundle -- what accessories are available.
5. After service / warranty..?
6. PRICE -----------> Duh......!!

Regarding your comment about INTEL....where did you 'hear' this. Please enlighten us with the source. Friend, how can this be possible.

A. If a processor is released without a CORE, it is not a processor. Just a piece of silicon....!

B. I would love it if INTEL factory overclocked their processors, and released them. Would never buy high-end motherboards...!!!!! So many forums would shut down...!...I would have so much extra time....!!!!....Live would be better...!!!

BY THE WAY:
Love your rig...!

the first point was told by AMD itself....when intel released the 1st dual core proccy....i told that there is a CORE but not two cores in C2D...i've seen from a website named forums.rumours.com....now the site doesn't exist....:-x
i am also an INTEL fanboy...but wanted to know this whether it is true or not......i'm clear now!!!

thanks for ur comment on my rig......:p

acewin

Point Blanc
well nyhow its a false comment. Because then it would mean C2D E7200 and E7400 are exactly same.
Interestingly intel and same goes for AMD, they have been putting lower clocking(freq) proccy to reduce any such issues. And even reducing most of the proccies true potential. Otherwise we already would have seen 4GHz proccy in the market without and consuer doing OC on his own.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
well nyhow its a false comment. Because then it would mean C2D E7200 and E7400 are exactly same.
Interestingly intel and same goes for AMD, they have been putting lower clocking(freq) proccy to reduce any such issues. And even reducing most of the proccies true potential. Otherwise we already would have seen 4GHz proccy in the market without and consuer doing OC on his own.

They slightly - down clock the Processors to keep them within safe operating limits -- I guess..they do not want burn outs, and then bad product image..!

OC'ers unlock this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom