Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
^that one with stylus?oh man!that is real tough na?
I always prefer a mobile which you can use comfortably with your right hand :D
one with stylus, yes, I dont use the stylus at all :D everything with my fingers ;) and the jog dial on the left hand side

ps: here's my review on it: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84143&highlight=

napster007

Padawan
The SE Xperia X1 is going to make all the high end phones look like a joke!! I would even deal drugs to get my hands on that phone

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
isnt that fone looks like a copy of iphone :D
Well, you can't say a copy. It is going to be a competition for the iPhone and providing a hell more features.....500mhz processor + 256MB RAM + everything you can name.......iPhone ka baap hai ye.....:D

Competition not only for iPhone, but for every high end fone.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well,how much is the estimated cost of SE XPeria? 30K?
imo,buy a motorcycle :p
Khareedne waale toh khareedenge hi.........:D

Atleast it won't be overpriced like that iPhone (28K in India) and it surely will **deserve** the price of ~30K...:D

By 28K, I mean the price of iPhone when it will officially be launched in India by Vodafone & Airtel....Not the price of those unlocked ones

30K is an overkill and who idiot would buy such a phone?
A mega Mobile Geek!
Pehle tu uska White paper dekh (Technology News mein) fir bol.....

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
will the same slowing down of OS happens with N82 also(as in other symbian fones?)?(sorry,no flamebait,but I am a n00b with mobiles :p )

Ya its true with symbian but with n95 8gb and n82 because of the 128mb ram slow is out of question! I am using n95 8gb and install and multitax lot and lots of apps put it never become slow

praka123

left this forum longback
Can I ask here one small question?should I check the box manufacturing month while purchasing N73M?Is there anything which I need to consider?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I ask here one small question?should I check the box manufacturing month while purchasing N73M?Is there anything which I need to consider?
After purchasing, tell us the Firmware version by typing *#0000# and if you've Nokia PC Suite (Its Windows only :p, you'll get it on the CD), you can upgrade it there if its not the latest.....

praka123

left this forum longback
^well,what I want to know is,IS there any hardware changes with newer boxes :p ?? currently reading mouthshut reg experience with N73M :D
*www.mouthshut.com/review/Nokia_N73M-142790-1.html

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^well,what I want to know is,IS there any hardware changes with newer boxes :p ?? currently reading mouthshut reg experience with N73M :D
*www.mouthshut.com/review/Nokia_N73M-142790-1.html
No....There aren't any hardware changes. Only change is in the firmwares. The older firmware didn't have A2DP (Bluetooth Stereo), but the newer ones have it and the latest firmware has also sorted out its problem of being slow. But its still slow if we compare it with SE mobiles...:D

Anyways, that review is crap. N73M is a good fone.

praka123

left this forum longback
^thanks for that :) .mission finalized.=> N73ME.I want a fone where I should not have to wipe the glass protector of the camera to take a shot(SE fones). Nokia's packaging is gr8!it protects the camera and all perfectly :p

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
N82 seems 2 b the forum members choice till now....N82 is right on top

N82 - 15 votes, K850i - 5 votes, iphone - 5, N95 - 3, Viewty - 2

Guys keep voting on this forum and posting ur comments about the phones in particular...

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i will surely buy xperia if it is priced at 30k next year agar 10th mein ache number aa gaye ton and nokia ne koi acha competitor launch nahi kiya ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom