Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys,

Just thought of starting a poll based thread on 'Which high end mobile do you wanna own in the future (ur dream mobile) or Which high end mobile do u currently own?'

Let us see which mobile is really popular among all of us and which is the one that everyone wants 2 own.

The mobile which gets the maximum no. of votes will be presumed 2 be the choice of forum members and will be adjudged as the most popular among us...

Everyone is invited to vote….

I am starting off by casting my vote for the N82 coz this is the mobile which I wanna own in the future.:D

(This poll will close after 20 days. Guys when u vote please do post also in this thread to state which mobile you voted for and why :p)

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
I am waiting to get either N73ME or if budget allows N82.
//slowly moving away from SE adda :D
yeah,W810i rocks!but I want a symbian phone with all kind of IIIrd party softwares :D
UIQ is not yet to reach the popularity reg this.

Pathik

Google Bot
I am waiting to get either N73ME or if budget allows N82.
//slowly moving away from SE adda :D
yeah,W810i rocks!but I want a symbian phone with all kind of IIIrd party softwares :D
UIQ is not yet to reach the popularity reg this.
Tereko pehle hi bola tha. BTW w810i isnt UIQ. Nevertheless, it rocks.

I currently own a SE W660i and as far as music is concerned, it really rocks!! the HPM-70 in-earbuds are great!. For future, i would like to own an SE Xperia X1 or the IMate Ultimate 9502, A nice looking PDA with almost every feature one could think of. Look at it in this picture, sorry for the low res image :)

*img528.imageshack.us/img528/5766/imateav5.th.jpg

praka123

left this forum longback
Tereko pehle hi bola tha. BTW w810i isnt UIQ. Nevertheless, it rocks.
Arey baba,I just thought ki this mobile is enough for my use,So used for hardly a week,returned to friend :D.well,even it supports java and a good camera too.but I am inclined on to get a N series phone with 3MP camera :p
yes,I know W810i is not UIQ. :|

but I simply asked shops here,they all have a very good reputation with this model. :|

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
The next phone I will buy will be somewhere around September during my birthday. If Sony Ericsson G902 is out by then withing Rs 20k then I m buying it, else SE K850i.

I don't like N82's look & everything I need (yahoo Go, Opera Mini, MOrange, camera, QVGA Video recording) is there in K850i already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom