Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
W890i rocks for me...Thats what I just need and have no desire of getting anything more than that.....Getting it as soon as the summer holidays start for me...(10th...no Summer Holidays for me till 30th)...

Don't call iPhone a high end mobile......Probably its a high end mobile which can't even transfer files with Bluetooth.....But it has a damn good interface...

BTW I'll definitely get Xperia X2 after 4-5 years..........:p

praka123

left this forum longback
will the same slowing down of OS happens with N82 also(as in other symbian fones?)?(sorry,no flamebait,but I am a n00b with mobiles :p )

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
"SE Xperia X1" will rule the Mobile phone world in the next round! (Samsung i900 will be the 'runner'? )

'Nokia E90' & 'HTC TyTnII' are the present Rulers.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
will the same slowing down of OS happens with N82 also(as in other symbian fones?)?(sorry,no flamebait,but I am a n00b with mobiles :p )

nope .. not at all .using n82 since december .. its as fast as ever ...again what can u expect from a phone which has 128mb ram with around 92mb usable ram after bootup ..

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
At the present moment, N82 is ruling with 10 votes...Let us c which cellphone becomes the forum members choice ultimately....:D

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@Tech.Masti : People are preferring N82 over N95 because of following reasons...
-Processing speed
-slightly better Camera output
-Candy bar (slider phone looses its sliding grips eventually)
- weight & size of the device.

praka123

left this forum longback
^that one with stylus?oh man!that is real tough na?
I always prefer a mobile which you can use comfortably with your right hand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom