Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

Which high end mobile do you wanna own/currently own??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
currently own a N73 ME brought on last saturday evening.it is one good fone!.

I would like to own N96. also seriously considering N810(for Linux!) .

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My next phone will definitely be Xperia X2 or some good Android phone.....:D That will be after 3-4 years.....

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I m liking C905...Par pata nahin performance kaisi ho gi...I will settle for the N82 now...If C905's reviews come out 2 b quite good, then I will buy it later.....

btw nokia is releasing Nokia 7610 Supernova in Q3 I guess...Looks really cool but wil have a 3.2 MP cam....Its too premature to comment on its performance....

See here:
*asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,43682722p,00.htm?scid=nl_c_cg

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Bro i insisted one of my friend to take n82 after all reviews.. he called me back.. He was not happy with it.. he says its slower than his old n73.. also not happy that the close shoot is bad! I dint used both of the above mobile so was confused!

Also have you filled up the total memory of 8gb and checked!

Anyways i checked with n95 8gb it slows a bit after 3-4 days...

i've filled up the 8Gb card with 7GB of data but there was no noticable lag.the only lag i face is in themes (hav over 150themes installed.:D).also i've all the n-gage full version games installed.

macro for me works gr8.hav posted a macro shot (shot @ night with flash onm and rest auto) in the Mobile Pic thread.

k6153r

Broken In
I think, atleast for those who get 5-digit income, a phone which costs lesser than the cheapest laptop would be reasonable.

So for me (as of now), a 6233 would be better than N96!
(just changed my mind now, after understanding the difficulty in earning money, FINALLY and PROPERLY)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
i've filled up the 8Gb card with 7GB of data but there was no noticable lag.the only lag i face is in themes (hav over 150themes installed.:D).also i've all the n-gage full version games installed.

macro for me works gr8.hav posted a macro shot (shot @ night with flash onm and rest auto) in the Mobile Pic thread.

Ya no question of not agreeing with you.. same here on my n95 8gb.. wandering if the mmc quality may be the factor.. i am going to my friends house next week and will check for the performance my self...

Waiting for the HTC touch Pro to launch in india!
*www.cnet.co.uk/i/c/blg/cat/mobiles/htctouchpro.jpg

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
wandering if the mmc quality may be the factor.. i am going to my friends house next week and will check for the performance my self...

Waiting for the HTC touch Pro to launch in india!

as far as i've experienced the quality of the mmc comes into play only when u multitask with lots of files stored in the mmc.if the transfer speed is slow then the cell naturally behaves slowly.i've felt this when i had tried a 4GB card (cheapo ones) with my N82.

wat firmware ver does ur frnds N82 hav?just try a hard format sud solve the slow prob.

I'm waiting 4 Motozine ZN12,if it ever comes out 4 real.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ man do u hafta really say that all times?do u ever find me making such comments.1st lets the fones hit the market.its aint even sure that ZN12 will ever see the day of light and u hav started ur fanboy stuff.
man ur really.....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^lol..i was just kiddin dude..u dont have to start calling me a fanboy for just a comment..gawd..

and if it is, its just my idea..
waiting for Xperia to kich touch pro's a$$ now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom