Which Game Are You Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
started playing Sniper Elite demo (PC)

Sniper Elite is all about sniping. If you don’t have a good aim, make a lot of noise, can’t shoot, or just don’t snipe for whatever reason, it’s pretty much over for you. If you are able to line up the perfect shot and go for the kill, Sniper Elite will be on the top of your list of most loved games. Sniper Elite is for the serious sniper that has the skills and the guts to finish the job.
:)

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
aah yes it may be boaring but to those who dont like sniping :)

i love sniping. tho this game had great potential but it is not that bad.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
codename_romeo said:
Fifa 2007
Far Cry (4th time)
Carbon(2nd time)

I can understand Farcry 4th time , but carbon 2nd time !!! , i felt like i was playing the game third time when i really played it for the first time ;)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Sniper Elite demo (PC)

I like this game b'coz i love sniping. ;)
the bullet slow-mo effect jabardast hai.
game needs a patient ,clever player to finish it , not just like any other game when we hit & run . this one reminds me with hitman cause the player must be as stealth as he can .
man it looks like a movie about the world war 2 like : enemy at the gates . :D
okay
thanks

Rollercoaster

jayesh_diu123 said:
Sniper Elite demo (PC)

I like this game b'coz i love sniping. ;)
the bullet slow-mo effect jabardast hai.
game needs a patient ,clever player to finish it , not just like any other game when we hit & run . this one reminds me with hitman cause the player must be as stealth as he can .
man it looks like a movie about the world war 2 like : enemy at the gates . :D
okay
thanks

Totally Dude!!!! i am at level 6. i play so slow that it takes me hours to complete a level. it is real fun if u play slow ans steady. especially after couple of hours of NFS high speed chases :)
My stratigy is always observing and then booby traping the whole damn level and then start sniping. real fun.

my only hope is that a new version of sniper games come that have the features of light/visibility like splinter cell and cool futuristic guns with thermal/night vision and good AI.

Chetan1991

Youngling
i like most ff vii (older) , but my prob is that i don't have the complete game.Only till the event when Bugenhagen(RedXIII's grandfather) showed his lab. Then just before an animation,it hangs.Can anyone help me:neutral:

Rollercoaster

i am just about to finish NFS MW. getting stuck at Milestones for Blacklist2.
keep getting busted. Mostly because whenever i see a roadblock i just have to blow up every car of that road block insted of running away just thru it. Cant help it so sometimes i get stuck in the roadblock. :)

But it is fun. Soon i will be starting NFS carbon. I am hoping that it is not as bad as people say over the net...

Oooooooooh that was one disturbing game. I played it thru the night and finished in two nights.

any more recommendations for some hair rising horror games?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom