2. Act of War: High Treason.
3. Brother in Arms Series.

Waiting for few games this year such has:-

1. Supreme Commander.
2. Command & Conquer: Triberium Wars.
3. Spore.

debasish

Broken In
currently playin fifa07...85+ challenges already over...so may b just 1 more week b4 swithing to another game.

Kniwor

Learner
just completed Lara Croft : Legend a month back

F.E.A.R is next, and then Prey

and yeah Dota all the time

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I love Arsenal,I manage Arsenal.
Managing Arsenal since five seasons and on which difficulty level do you play?Which controller you use gamepad or kb?

debasish

Broken In
vimal_mehrotra said:
I love Arsenal,I manage Arsenal.
Managing Arsenal since five seasons and on which difficulty level do you play?Which controller you use gamepad or kb?

I generally prefer playin in world class...anyway i don't see any difference in legendery level...they are just same! and i play witha Kb(it sucks...special moves are really difficult in kb)...

wats ur best score in fifa07? mine is manU v/s reading...19-0 in pro difficulty..never score that high in world class or legendary!

but nothing beats the fun of Fifa06 (06 cos Fifa07 goals keepers r stupid and lazy...so 06 is b8r on LAN than 07) on LAN...it just rox!!!...if u havn't tried LAN...u r missing something! ;-)

anyway did u complete the goalie challenge...i think this is a challenge i will never complete!

happy gamin'!

Last edited:
Well i'm playing FIFA07. 75 Challenges done. All the leagues played except German, English French, Spanish and Italian..... so will take a little time!!!! Then is NHL 07 then Madden 07.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
debasish said:
I generally prefer playin in world class...anyway i don't see any difference in legendery level...they are just same! and i play witha Kb(it sucks...special moves are really difficult in kb)...

wats ur best score in fifa07? mine is manU v/s reading...19-0 in pro difficulty..never score that high in world class or legendary!

but nothing beats the fun of Fifa06 (06 cos Fifa07 goals keepers r stupid and lazy...so 06 is b8r on LAN than 07) on LAN...it just rox!!!...if u havn't tried LAN...u r missing something! ;-)

anyway did u complete the goalie challenge...i think this is a challenge i will never complete!

happy gamin'!

I play at Pro level.But I have got the hold of this level(5-0,6-1etc.)so switching to world class today.
I too play with a KB.Man I should think that if special moves could be used
atleast 5 more goals can be scored per match at an average.
My best score was 15-0(arsenal) against chelsea.I started the game at amature level and scored this in my first match.:D.In pro level my best is 8-0(arsenal) against ajax(ecc).
Haven't tried lan.noone to play with:-(.I know I am missing a lot.
No,But came close.;-).just give the ball to goalie and press q+s.he will pass it to a player and run towards the goal.Pass it to him again and press q+s.Just make sure that the finishing is proper.:D
One more thing I dont go for a kill unless I am behind.I try spectacular volley goals or try special moves on a defender.I sometimes overcook the moves by excessive passing(just like real arsenal)just to make the the goal more satisfying.:D

Taran0000

Broken In
SWAT 4
here are stats (before joining any clan)
*myt.prophet.ru/stats/22063-3.png

stats (after joining MYT)
*myt.prophet.ru/stats/28521-3.png

K

krazyfrog

Completed Black. Now i'm playing Call Of Duty 3. Also sometimes Tekken 5.

Kniwor

Learner
Tech Geek said:
started playing age of empires

WHAT???? why now man, even the zones are closed, it's a 1999 game, (though a wonderful game, I used to be AOE college champion, played day/night those days), but the days are over.....

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Kniwor said:
WHAT???? why now man, even the zones are closed, it's a 1999 game, (though a wonderful game, I used to be AOE college champion, played day/night those days), but the days are over.....
i feel like playing it again

kuni5_hem said:
and i m still stuck in Pro Evo... :mad:
still waitin 4 my fifa07..:(
man have u ever played FIFA?? it sucks big time. now that u ve played pro evo, u ll find FIFA childish n too easy to win.
n aoe zones may be closed but still its the best game on LAN. its hugely popular in our college n v spend many hrs playing it. though single player mode sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom