Which Game Are You Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Sniper Elite demo (PC)

I like this game b'coz i love sniping.
the bullet slow-mo effect jabardast hai.
game needs a patient ,clever player to finish it , not just like any other game when we hit & run . this one reminds me with hitman cause the player must be as stealth as he can .
man it looks like a movie about the world war 2 like : enemy at the gates .
okay
thanks

Totally Dude!!!! i am at level 6. i play so slow that it takes me hours to complete a level. it is real fun if u play slow ans steady. especially after couple of hours of NFS high speed chases
My stratigy is always observing and then booby traping the whole damn level and then start sniping. real fun.

my only hope is that a new version of sniper games come that have the features of light/visibility like splinter cell and cool futuristic guns with thermal/night vision and good AI.

Looks like this game is of my KIND/TYPE...I like action stealth games.. And I usually play slowly enjoying the environment and background music and the HEAT THAT DEVELOPS while killing..Splinter cell is my fav. series and currently I am playing SCCT. I loved Hitman Blood Money.
If this requires slow and clever game play then I'll definitely play it. Thanx guyz for sharing the experiences.. :)

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Rollercoaster said:
Oooooooooh that was one disturbing game. I played it thru the night and finished in two nights.

any more recommendations for some hair rising horror games?
You can try the Silent Hill series.

Dipen01

Youngling
hard_rock said:
Looks like this game is of my KIND/TYPE...I like action stealth games.. And I usually play slowly enjoying the environment and background music and the HEAT THAT DEVELOPS while killing..Splinter cell is my fav. series and currently I am playing SCCT. I loved Hitman Blood Money.
If this requires slow and clever game play then I'll definitely play it. Thanx guyz for sharing the experiences.. :)

Couldnt agree more...;)
Even i love Stealth Games...

Well i m yet to play Blood Money...:(....but
ill rate
Silent Assasin > Contracts > Splinter Cell 1
as of now...

Even i am playing SCCT rite now...;) ..ur @ which scenario......

I am playing BATTERY....just completed HOKKAIDO

T

thunderbird.117

Rollercoaster said:
Oooooooooh that was one disturbing game. I played it thru the night and finished in two nights.

any more recommendations for some hair rising horror games?

Alone in Dark. :).

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
the best stealth game without doubt is splinter cell double agent.
next is splinter cell chaos theory then Hitman Blood money then Thief 3 then comes silent hill(yack!!! i hate it)

in sniper elite stealth is not good.. infact the only good part is sniping

faraaz

Evil Genius
If you like Stealth games, you should definitely have a look at Thief 1 and Thief 2 - Metal Age...very retro, and basic now when you compare it with Splinter Cel etc...but good fun! Especially if you appreciate the genre!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I am currently playing Pro-Evolution Soccer 6-master league with ManU. Just acquired Cesc Fabregas and negotiations are going on for Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka.8)

saikibryan

Journeyman
NFS carbon...Company of Heroes...BTW about stealth i think project IGI should b counted as well...i still play sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom