Where were you when the world ended ?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Having KFC...watching Russell Peters show....discussing how US clients are good in filing silly bugs(which are not even bugs) :D

R2K

In the Zone
I guess I was pooping :-D:wink: . Didn't even remember today was the day until I heard it on the news this morning.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I was traveling in my time machine to 2150, and along with my students i came back to this day(for a field trip to show them how the world ended) thru a portal :rofl:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay Rcuber Re-Phrased it
Came along with my students(From 2150 to 2012 in a time machine) how the then-Humans were wiped out :lol: :rofl:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh my god!!! I don't even know the world ended and heck what was I doing all day.

Yes the world ended and every thing on earth was destroyed after a mega ton meteoride crashed straight to the center of the earth. Of course we are here disbelieving that news since there seems no apparent reason to believe so.
But the truth is that we all are living in an alternate universe which was a direct consequence of an attempt to save the world from meteor. This of course was no easy task and an impossible feat with the kind of unity nations of this world have today.

Thankfully people (if you may) of another planet from a distant universe had their eyes on us for a long time. And when they discovered that Earth wasn't able to protect itself from its own insanity, they stepped in and through a time wrap wormhole was able to reach to the precise moment of destruction to implant a device on the icy surface of the meteor, which deflected it just enough from its orbit that it missed Earth by a hair length.

That's how the destruction which killed every organism on this planet were throttled to an alternate universe where it seems to us that nothing happened.

But actually this is just one of the incident where we got another chance to complete our lives from dozen others.

Better live our lives now.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
if Australia is still on the face of the earth then world will not end. cause its already 22-12-2012 there :p

BTW there is a 21-12-2012 specific thread which was opened at least 2 yrs ago.. gotta find that thread and bump it. it was a pretty time pass thread :D

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
if Australia is still on the face of the earth then world will not end. cause its already 22-12-2012 there :p

BTW there is a 21-12-2012 specific thread which was opened at least 2 yrs ago.. gotta find that thread and bump it. it was a pretty time pass thread :D

allow me :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/123421-2012.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/75407-21-dec-2012-will-world-end.html

as usual..both were closed :p

doomgiver

Warframe
ok, so, this is the first logical and well thought of thread regarding doomsday, so, here goes :

i was reading up on how to install arch linux. i always wanted to experience arch again before the world ended. i guess now i can die happy?

also, how will the world end? all at once, or in phases? with the japs dying first? who decides the international date line? will we follow the mayan date line? if yes, then the USA will be finished first.

Hrishi

What the Mayans predicated was based on environment and situation at that time. Due to so many environmental changes , maybe the calculation turned out to be incorrect.

Top Bottom