Where to get Custom WordPress Theme done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I'm looking forward to dress up my blog with a custom WP theme.

I'm looking for some Indian Designers as they charge less.

Any one here has any idea as:-
- where to get it done
- how much they charge and,
- recommend some designers.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

I need Indians or anyone who charge less. Can I find them there?

Any idea abt the doubts I've?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
www.blogohblog.com (Jai Nischaral Verma)

www.askgraphics.com

www.skinpress.com

www.premiumthemes.net, www.wpremix.com (Bhavesh R)

www.uniqueblogdesigns.com (designers of John chow, john cow blogs and many more such famous blogs - quite costly and not indian ;) )

and yes DP is a good source for freelancers but you have to be careful not to get ripped off (see the designer's iTrader ratings, past works etc :D )

_

Last edited:
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

@ grudgy, MAC design ? :))
Nope, but I need good quality design even if it's simple and clean. :)

I'm serious about this thing and have contacted 4-5 designers. :D

rohan_shenoy -
Saw DP place. I hardly saw any designers around (leave alone Indians). Even if their were, it's a long process. I recruit designers but their portfolio not resume. :p Ok, kidding. Long process, PMs and emails and then getting to see their portfolio.

cool_dude_prav -
Long time and no see? Thanks will contact him. I know him, but he doesn't know me. :p

www.blogohblog.com (Jai Nischaral Verma)

www.askgraphics.com

www.skinpress.com

www.premiumthemes.net, www.wpremix.com (Bhavesh R)

www.uniqueblogdesigns.com (designers of John chow, john cow blogs and many more such famous blogs - quite costly and not indian ;) )

and yes DP is a good source for freelancers but you have to be careful not to get ripped off (see the designer's iTrader ratings, past works etc :D )

_
Many thanks for the list... my blog should have a theme which no other blog should use, so not interested in 'premium theme'.

I don't like Unique Blog Design or Adii Blog designed themes. Didn't like the portfolio of Ask Graphics.

Contacted blogohblog.com and Ask Graphics.

Let's see what happens.

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
I also recommend Sreejith. I know him for quite some time and he is a great designer and expert in WP.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
It depends man. If anyone is willing to design my blog as like noupe.com or webdesignerwall.com , I'll be more than happy to pay more than what you wrote. :)

din -
He has not designed any Custom WP themes or atleast I couldn't see any in this portfolio. Anyway I've contacted him. Let's see.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^
It depends man. If anyone is willing to design my blog as like noupe.com or webdesignerwall.com , I'll be more than happy to pay more than what you wrote. :)
If you can pay and looking for best..than why looking for Indian designer, why not best designer.

I guess wordpress forum can help you.... If you really wish to pay and can via paypal.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
I don't earn thousands of dollars and it's natural that I look for what I can afford. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ dude then ur blog wont be the newspaper blog, its quite like a newspaper in terms of looks too with the current theme

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

It's The Newspaper Blog it's like a newspaper. Variety of topic. It's still my personal blog.

I love the current theme but ten of thousands others also use that theme - so my blog loses on identity.

If I can afford, then I'm going to have a custom theme. :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^
if you dont want to give much money..and want same type theme.....than why not use your some mind and edit the current theme.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^^^^^^^
if you dont want to give much money..and want same type theme.....than why not use your some mind and edit the current theme.

the author of the current theme he is using is kinda clever. The author has made the CSS horizontal instead of vertical. It takes nuts to make it vertical. (aka its too lengthy and consumes time)

If one has time and patience, then can edit it according his/her wish.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^^^^
I guess you misunderstood drgrudge :D please read his post again...

btw you can edit a theme only upto a certain level and most importantly the footer design credit is there from which people can know which theme is that.....

also theme design is not just 'use of some mind'

_

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
the author of the current theme he is using is kinda clever. The author has made the CSS horizontal instead of vertical. It takes nuts to make it vertical. (aka its too lengthy and consumes time)

If one has time and patience, then can edit it according his/her wish.
He love the current theme....but just want unique. This can be easily done by editing used images.

btw you can edit a theme only upto a certain level and most importantly the footer design credit is there from which people can know which theme is that.....
_
I am not saying to remove footer credit line..I am just saying to edit the current themes images to make it unique.

He wants and love the current theme..but want a unique one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom