where to buy fsp saga 500 watt

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
VX450W was as good as any 550W PSU. Its output was found to be 570W+ in many reviews. I used to have it and it was great.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
VX450W is officially discontinued by Corsair - so you can't get any VX450W now unless it's from some old stock and while getting a PSU always put more focus on the PSU's official specs instead of what the PSU can provide in reviews ie just don't rely much on the a 450W can always deliver 550W.

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
VX450W is officially discontinued by Corsair - so you can't get any VX450W now unless it's from some old stock and while getting a PSU always put more focus on the PSU's official specs instead of what the PSU can provide in reviews ie just don't rely much on the a 450W can always deliver 550W.

so i should go for corsair cx 500 or i should increase my budget and go for gs 600 and make future proof

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Market price of GS600 is ~4.2K
GS500 @3.9K? That guy is ripped off. He must have purchased it from flipkart.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ price has hiked for most of the pc components and GS500 is no exception - GS500 is 4k on prime - so 3.9k is cheap considering this ;-)

Corsair Gaming Series GS500 power supply

what is the market price of Gs 600 because one guy purchased Gs 500 in 3900 rupees

expect to pay 4.8k-5k.

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
^^ price has hiked for most of the pc components and GS500 is no exception - GS500 is 4k on prime - so 3.9k is cheap considering this ;-)

Corsair Gaming Series GS500 power supply

expect to pay 4.8k-5k.

price is definately high but aaditya infotech in raipur has also selling GS 500 for about 3.8 to 3.9k , i will grab one soon

Top Bottom