Whats your favorite humor/tp site?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Another example, this was posted 2 days ago. 9gag stole a post from reddit and did not even change the username:

*i.imgur.com/kQOyUZ5.jpg

Original post:

*i.imgur.com/YN4XHDv.jpg

On reddit:

The young girl I babysit said this to her mom, while I was in the room : AdviceAnimals

Original poster: overview for hootersgirl19

- - - Updated - - -

I like 9gag, not for the posts but for the comments. humor comes there. For re-posting and stealing contents its like 4chan{reddit{9gag}}}

reddit is gentlemen's site and mostly muricans

Dude, 4chan has some of the most original content ever. Almost all the memes you see around all started on 4chan. Also, humorous comments are better on 4chan, reddit and tumblr.

Go to /r/AskReddit for example and see.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^thats what I said, everything starts at 4chan, reddit copies from there plus added some of his own cat photos, 9gag copies from both.

/r/AskReddit = top posts are repost every 3-4 months.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
fedoras. I kind of like their youtube comments invasion. Good trolling.
ps, everyday is repost day, it's one of the rules of teh interwebs

Inceptionist

Journeyman
People who have said youtube, which channels or videos do you like? IMO, most channels are good for western audiences but do not appeal much to Indians.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
People who have said youtube, which channels or videos do you like? IMO, most channels are good for western audiences but do not appeal much to Indians.

Montaje parodies

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]*m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNcwo4_kvPk[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I consider myself culturally neutral therefore I can watch any youtube channel without any problems. Even my youtube locale is set to "Worldwide" as opposed to "India"

Some of my favourite, in no particular order, are:

makemebad35
ADoseOfBuckley
AgentXPQ
AndyRehfeldt
CollegeHumor
Cinemassacre
flashdeckanimations
FPSRussia
GameSocietyPimps
Infidelamsterdam
Jim Sterling
JonTronShow
Lore
mans1ay3r
Nerdist
Quirkology
TotalBiscuit

Probably there are more. Will post if I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Bad Lip Reading
CinemaSins

Top Bottom