Whats your favorite humor/tp site?

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Cracked was good. Now it has way too many stuff about sexism, racism and other SJW stuff. Not to mention David Wong has turned into a crazy white knight.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
they have become a bit more preachy and have started tackling serious issues
but I like the sources they catch hold of, and this new direction

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Some articles are serious but they are informative still. Especially some photoplasty topics.

- - - Updated - - -

Another website I frequently visit is TVTropes. Home Page - TV Tropes

It is a database of trivia, tropes and recurring gags, etc. regarding music, tv, movies, etc.

I also frequently visit Uncyclopedia

It's like a parody of Wikipedia with extremely cheesy topics and humor.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Here it is:
UnNews:precipitation shown on North Korea state television actually diced onions - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Favourite humour site? Hmm, I think this one, *www.digit.in/forum/

I mean seriously, if you look enough there is more than enough humorous things here!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Favourite humour site? Hmm, I think this one, *www.digit.in/forum/

I mean seriously, if you look enough there is more than enough humorous things here!

Here.got owned two times :lol:
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/189723-post-your-travel-experiences-here-out-india-mostly.html

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
hahaha "the reported precipitation as it appeared on the North Korean Television"

Yeah. It was a minitrue headline that I wrote the article around.

Here is my user page: User:SomeGuyNamedDes - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

- - - Updated - - -

9gag is user submission site '9gag' don't put up content 'users' does. 9gag is easy to browse.

Many of their so called "users" are bots that scrape other sites and copy their most popular content. Many of the "users" are also their employees who are known to manually remove watermarks from other people's content and add their own to show that it originated on 9gag first. If you point this out to them, they will ban your account and/or remove those bots/users.

Apart from this, they are also known to use voterigging and bogus votes to show how popular their content is.

Read this for more info: 9GAG "Repost Machine" Explained : 9gag

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I like 9gag, not for the posts but for the comments. humor comes there. For re-posting and stealing contents its like 4chan{reddit{9gag}}}

reddit is gentlemen's site and mostly muricans

Top Bottom