The title is self explanatory!

Mine is a song.

Vertigo by U2

(plays from 0:37 to 1:07)

I like it cause the hook starts from "HELLO HELLO..."

P.S. I know it's a useless thread!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Never had any caller tune. I just kept it for 2 months when it was free. I don't agree with the logic of callers getting bored with tring tring. My friend had once kept a sad song as his caller tune & I use to get frustrated everytime I called him up. I wish the old boring tring tring would have been better.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
None, just the Reliance tune that came pre-activated with the SIM. I once put up 'Kahin to hogi woh' from 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' and I was pilloried all around for that. :p :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have a sweet song "Jane kya chahe man bawra" from movie pyaar ke side effects...
sort of pyaar ka effect;-)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
it cost so say no to HELLO TUNES. what the thing we are not hearing only others are...

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ I find them irritating too! I had Roxette, Guns and Roses and Queen as my caller tune in the past. Then stopped it. Rs 30 for nothin! :razz:

Better would be what's your Ring Tone. That's something we all use!

Rahim

Married!
This might be along read.
I once set the Sholay Dialogue of Gabbar "Kitne Aadmi The........." as my caller tune. I didn't listened the whole length of the tune and set it without knowing that the tune would include the swear words too. The very next morning my Uncle called me and confronted me about the tune which I had no clue why he was getting angry.Then i realized what the problem was, it had "suar ke bachchon" included in the tune :D

From that day I had that simple tring tring as my cller tune :)

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
never used any caller tune.. dont want to shell out 30 bucks per month just for the sake of providing free entertainment to the caller.. i mean what the hell.. if you want to lissen to some song, get it on your phone man.. why call me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom