Whats better???

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Onboard ati 4200 (integrated with asus evo board) or xfx nvidia 8400 gt?
I kno, i kno both kinda suck.
I mean suck a huge lot, but hey, 5770's comming in a month or two!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Onboard ati 4200 (integrated with asus evo board) or xfx nvidia 8400 gt?
I kno, i kno both kinda suck.
I mean suck a huge lot, but hey, 5770's comming in a month or two!

whats the thread for? you want know which one sucks more? or you want we give you formula to be keep yourself patient till you get your card?

for the graphics part, if you not satisfied by the IGP, simply use GPU NOS & OC the IGP from 500Mhz to 700-850Mhz. you'll get a good boost in speed enough to give 9400GT/HD4350 a good run for its money.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
whats the thread for? you want know which one sucks more? or you want we give you formula to be keep yourself patient till you get your card?

for the graphics part, if you not satisfied by the IGP, simply use GPU NOS & OC the IGP from 500Mhz to 700-850Mhz. you'll get a good boost in speed enough to give 9400GT/HD4350 a good run for its money.

hey sorry, it seems that i forgot to mention details in hurry. Ok, so i have these two cards as options till 5770 arrives.
So i wantd 2 ask should i put 8400 or go with integrated graphics.
& thanks of the boosting idea.
& btw, integratd graphics runs durt2 smoothly in superlow graphics. Hey, thats a thing there...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hey sorry, it seems that i forgot to mention details in hurry. Ok, so i have these two cards as options till 5770 arrives.
& btw, integratd graphics runs durt2 smoothly in superlow graphics. Hey, thats a thing there...

8400GS is way slower than HD4200. so you will simply get an even slower graphics. stick to HD4200. increase shared memory to 256Mb (128Mb builtin + 128Mb from ram). also try OC the sideport memory to ~1600Mhz. should reach (default is 1333Mhz).

about Dirt 2. its a heavy game. running on IGP is like a joke. it ran, thats enough. Intel graphics will present to you a beautiful black screen (with audio only). i talking about the i3-i5 graphics. so OC the IGP & than run the game. and report here if you see any progress.

ajai5777

Youngling

Simply go with IGP. 8400GT will be wasted when your HD 5770 arrives.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
GeForce 8400GT, is a crappy card. Had it once. Better to survive on onboard, and then rock the house once you get the HD5770.

Top Bottom