What to eat for late night studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead

Broken In
Have got a habit of late night studies say till 2-3 pm .

So what should be taken to eat at night time ?
so that i get good energy and dont feel sleepy .
also the food should not harm any metabolic process due to eating at night .

thanks !

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
I would absolutely not reccomend late night studies till 3 at night simply because u will simply end up messing ur digestive system.U see the body repairs itself at night when u sleep,so when u don't sleep at night the body's natural routine is messed with resulting in gastrointestinal problems thats why u won't feel like eating in the morning when u don't sleep enough.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ LOL.. are you serious?

I am doing late night studies since like I was in 10th and never had a side effect... (But my health system is pretty wierd so I wonnt recommend it to anybody..)
I don't drink Coffee or Tea (I dont know how to prepare them and nobody can do that for me in night.)..
So I just eat anything spicey I can get.. Include Potato Chips and Bread...
You can eat apples though... If you can find and prepare "Karela" Juice drink it.... You wont fall asleep... i bet.:D

^^ LOL.. are you serious?

I am doing late night studies since like I was in 10th and never had a side effect... (But my health system is pretty wierd so I wonnt recommend it to anybody..)
I don't drink Coffee or Tea (I dont know how to prepare them and nobody can do that for me in night.)..
So I just eat anything spicey I can get.. Include Potato Chips and Bread...
You can eat apples though... If you can find and prepare "Karela" Juice drink it.... You wont fall asleep... i bet.:D
Obviously I was joking...
anyway, I prefer to have grapes, self-made chats, biriyani, mixtures, etc

::cyborg::

In the zone
100 % WORKING TRICK

tie ur hair to the fan whenever u feel sleepy and ur head will fall ur hail will get pulled

Working 100% one of my friends does this during his exams :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Smoking is Injurious to Health

Try some Thumbs Up... too... Once I was up for 72 hours and drank only thumbs up and ate just pizza (Onion pizza)....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
but they are meant to be taken softly:D

BTW a bath an night really helps and we feel fresh again even if we just woke up after a 2 hr sleep. just try dudes, though i wont advice it be performed regularly. Coz it may sometimes cause cold for less immunity fellas

knight17

In the zone
I would recommend coffee, caffeine is very good to keep you awake. And take a walk and wash your face once in a while.

*www.google.co.in/search?q=late+night+study+~food

*www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246479

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom