What to do with this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just wanted to know the knowledge of self proclaimed geeks on Facebook and just posted a question about me needing a configuration. See how the conversation went.

*i.imgur.com/Ss1Jn.png

*i.imgur.com/dHb4D.png

*i.imgur.com/iuvol.png​

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
He is not on my friends list. He is some group administrator that deals with these things. I want to answer him back. Any suggestions?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@arjunkiller usko jonnyguruji ke pass bhej do moksh mil jayega
JonnyGURU.com - Rosewill Lightning 1300W Review

clmlbx

Technomancer
yes, u can't win, even argue with an Idiot unless u wanna loose and love headache. I had some sms few months back about it.. I was something like this..

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

sygeek

Technomancer
*s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Users like that learn when their PSUs burn out and take parts along with them. Then with their tails between their legs, they will come and create and ID here.
:)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Give that thread link to him again. I've made some edits. Also give the link of this thread too. :p

bubusam13

Human
Users like that learn when their PSUs burn out and take parts along with them. Then with their tails between their legs, they will come and create and ID here.
:)

ABSOLUTELY correct statement. I quarreled a lot like this just of loose at the end. And after a few months they come and say they replaced that part with what I asked before, just to see if I am correct or not. hummm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom