What to do when you get banned from a forum for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhik

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys..
Help me please.
I recently got a lifetime ban from one of the biggest Webmaster Forum (I hope some of TDF Members already know this forum).

The reason they were showing that I have another (duplicate) account which is not allowed there.
The fact is, I never had any other account other than my own. The account in question is of the company I was affiliated to and was promoting/offering their services on that forum.

Its a US Based Forum and the company I am affiliated to is Mumbai based and I am from Kolkata.

So, what can I do now to get back my account? And, what are the legal actions I can take against them?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hey Guys..
Help me please.
I recently got a lifetime ban from one of the biggest Webmaster Forum (I hope some of TDF Members already know this forum).

The reason they were showing that I have another (duplicate) account which is not allowed there.
The fact is, I never had any other account other than my own. The account in question is of the company I was affiliated to and was promoting/offering their services on that forum.

Its a US Based Forum and the company I am affiliated to is Mumbai based and I am from Kolkata.

So, what can I do now to get back my account? And, what are the legal actions I can take against them?

Its not a big thing at DP forum. Hundreds of members are banned at DP daily.... any things suspicious to any moderator result BAN.

Just relax.. and create another ID.. and avoid posting in "Buy Sell Trade section".

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
lol...guys at DP are very strict. read their rules properly before jumping around with your affiliate programs.

DP is such a wonderful forum thanks to the moderators there.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Well ,, i will just create a new ID and move on but here are the options for u ..

1. File a digital defamation lawsuit and for digitally harassing u !!
2. Invent a device which will kick the admins a$$ over internet .. then lure him in ur trap using a harmless PM .. and then kiccccccccckkkkkkkkkk his a$$$$$$$$$SSSSSS
3. Blackmail him. if he doesn't remove ur ban tell him that u will tell everyone that admin lives in his grannys basement ....
4. Have a live podcast setup with u holding a gun to ur head .. unless the admin yields .....
5. Make an MMS of the admin doing u know wat !!!!!and spread it in the same forum ..
6. Kill urself .. what is the use of life if u r not able to log to ur VERY BIG FORUM ...

OP
A

Abhik

Right off the assembly line
Chill Guys..
I am not biased or anything. What I care is my full house of green blobs and over 150 iTraders.
Anyway, Thanks for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom