What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
BSNL CC? LMAO.
Previously when I had problem I used to complain via phone, by dialing 18004241600 and there was a section of auto docket. Now it's gone. You've to wait for some ultra dumb person with below 60 IQ to talk with you, with chewing biscuits and drinking tea, and so embarrassed, that she is having problem and I'm not taking the complaint or something like that.
Get a ****ing life you idiots.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
BSNL CC? LMAO.
Previously when I had problem I used to complain via phone, by dialing 18004241600 and there was a section of auto docket. Now it's gone. You've to wait for some ultra dumb person with below 60 IQ to talk with you, with chewing biscuits and drinking tea, and so embarrassed, that she is having problem and I'm not taking the complaint or something like that.

Auto docket is gone? I used to (and still do) dial 1504 (for BB) or 1500 (for phone) from my land line to register dockets automatically. Is this why all my tickets are getting "closed" automatically? Oh My God! No one is even aware that I am having an issue!!?!
:( :(

ithehappy, I am pretty sure the docket system was active till Jan of this year because the linesman did visit in Jan after I raised it - do you know since when it has been deactivated?

What do they want us to do? Go down to the exchange to file complaint everytime there's an issue?!! This is getting way out of hand now!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
BSNL CC? LMAO.

Looks like its same in every Public sector Broadband provider :lol:
when you call MTNL shoddy excuse for CC(i had to ring them since the "technician" did not input the password correctly in my router)
Two things usually happen
1.No one picks up the phone in the first place
2.if someone does pickup,it usually is some "Auntie" drinking tea and having biscuits(same here) and gossiping to some other Auntie in Marathi :|

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Auto docket is gone? I used to (and still do) dial 1504 (for BB) or 1500 (for phone) from my land line to register dockets automatically. Is this why all my tickets are getting "closed" automatically? Oh My God! No one is even aware that I am having an issue!!?!
:( :(

ithehappy, I am pretty sure the docket system was active till Jan of this year because the linesman did visit in Jan after I raised it - do you know since when it has been deactivated?
What do they want us to do? Go down to the exchange to file complaint everytime there's an issue?!! This is getting way out of hand now!
Well I have never dialed 1504, so can't say. I always used 18004241600. I will try 1504. But for the number I used auto docket is gone.
Going to their is office is like going to a public toilet which has not been cleaned for a week, meh!
Okay, Speeds back o normal :D
*www.speedtest.net/result/2597104399.png
Yeah, almost ;)
*www.speedtest.net/result/2597194858.png

Attachments

• 2597194858.png
    2597194858.png
    31 KB · Views: 79

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Got a call from "telephone office". Informed about issues - guy said, "Thik aache" (Translation: All right, Let me see what I can do)... Hmm...lets see..no word on any "rack update" or anything.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
@ithehappy: How's your speed now? I am currently streaming from Grooveshark with no stuttering at usual speed..not sure if its just luck or BSNL really fixed something. No one visited or checked line though.

Update: Spoke too soon! Back to crappy speeds and stutters! :(

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Uff I was shocked until I see the last line of your comment.
How is my speed? Well I have been updating two of my Android apps from Play Store, a total of 7-8 mb, it's been 5 mins now. So you see...
Everything should have a limit, and this is going beyond it now.. :twisted:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Uff I was shocked until I see the last line of your comment.
How is my speed? Well I have been updating two of my Android apps from Play Store, a total of 7-8 mb, it's been 5 mins now. So you see...
Everything should have a limit, and this is going beyond it now.. :twisted:

The "drop bomb at BSNL office" idea is gradually taking shape in my mind!

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, they don't deserve to die that easy though :p
I'd like to plug their own rotted cables in their arse and turn the switch on!

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Amartya: Yes, exact same speeds dude :(
Lol, mine is taking forever to show the upload speed!
Today is the worst day I think, even on Tapatalk I've to wait so much time.
Really really frustrating :eek:
And at least where I live there is no other alternatives other that this, other than those crappy cable wallahs!
Can't really remember a Sunday when I watched some T.V., lol.

Another problem I am getting is frequent disconnection when, viewing heavy page. :(

Teni, which plan are you on? ULD 750?
Also, which modulation? G.DMT/ADSL2+? Try G.DMT and see if it goes better and post back.
Yes. its ULD 750 800 :D
Modulation ADSL 2+ will try G.DMT and will report.

Top Bottom