What song are you addicted to at the moment?

D

Deleted member 26636

Must say awesome band. I came to know abt them from the movie Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Xavia was the song :p

Listening to Caspian - Tertia, its ecstatic and enthralled me.

haven't heard that one..will get it right away..:) BTW, thanx for recommending AUDREY- THE FIERCE AND THE LONGING .its quite "different"...but i loved it(not all the songs, but they are growing on me)....

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
The whole goddamn album.

Thanx for this...loved it..

D

Deleted member 26636

does anyone here listen to METRIC & Yeah Yeah Yeahs ? i think they are pretty good.

D

Deleted member 26636

hey Faun (ichi), do you know of any good sites for music reviews?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hey Faun (ichi), do you know of any good sites for music reviews?
Nah, I usually go to last.fm and it generally ends up listening some songs and then deciding to like it or not.

For post rock go to atpr forum.

Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung

D

Deleted member 26636

guess i'll just check out the artists i like on last.fm & check the similar bands listed there.

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
this band made me their fan in first listen , efffffffing awesome !!
must listen , will make you a fan :p

the birthday massacre - happy birthday
the birthday massacre - holiday
the birthday massacre - red star
the birthday massacre - looking glass

must listen !! (dont forget the earphone :p)

Aerohawk

Right off the assembly line
I was wondering if you guys need to listen to a song a few times to start to dig it (apologies for lack of a better word).

Thanx for this...loved it..

No problem, although I never really had any interest in music a friend recommended it to me as well and I was like
*www.truimagz.com/host/aerohawk12/folder1/43869865898.png

D

Deleted member 26636

I was wondering if you guys need to listen to a song a few times to start to dig it (apologies for lack of a better word)

depends...some songs take time..some just blow you away the moment you listen to them...you should try these-
The Submarines- declare a new state
Metric- fantasies

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
depends...some songs take time..some just blow you away the moment you listen to them...you should try these-

Absolutely right. Like ASMZ, GY!BE, Caspian, Jesu, Mono and one album from EITS which have become my fav now !

Top Bottom