What song are you addicted to at the moment?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^t159 considers an hour wasted unless he gets addicted to a song

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Karanth85
Thats the prob.
Listening to SIB, Numb, ITE, WID is not enough to say "I listen to LP" :(

pls..read the topic title & then say...
do u want me 2 put a LP pic on my avatar 2 depict dat i m big FAN of LP...:rolleyes:
for me LP > Metallica (sweet & simple) :cool:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Are you presenting your own opinion or telling for general. If its the latter then get ready....

Zangetsu

^^Are you presenting your own opinion or telling for general. If its the latter then get ready....

Its not an opinion....neither telling in general...:rolleyes:..its called perception...
Btw..u wont understand my words..so its better stay away frm my comments :cool:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^

I may stumble once here and there, but be ready coz I will always there to defend the mighty fort of Metal.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Its not an opinion....neither telling in general...:rolleyes:..its called perception...
Btw..u wont understand my words..so its better stay away frm my comments :cool:

Yup, I am so dumb and idiotic. My perception is so limited and my scope of vision is not able to see the perishing silver lining of any cloud. I am the biggest dissapointment of failure that is meant to be. And being the illiterate entity I am, I wont be able to comprehend anything :|.

Yup, I am so dumb and idiotic. My perception is so limited and my scope of vision is not able to see the perishing silver lining of any cloud. I am the biggest dissapointment of failure that is meant to be. And being the illiterate entity I am, I wont be able to comprehend anything :|.
Dude chill....let him be....;D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Bah...its you who is missing out on heavenly music...not me :rolleyes:

What do you mean ? I liked 50 Cent first then Eminem and Black Eyed Peas. Used to listen to them. Then i got hold of LP and Disturbed and Godsmack and all. I got out of all them when I got hold of Metal and I was not able to leave it. I told you in the other thread that Metalheads are serious about their music. No kidding around :|. Heck I have also listened to much of Madonna, Britney, Micheal Jack's son, etc.

What do you mean ? I liked 50 Cent first then Eminem and Black Eyed Peas. Used to listen to them. Then i got hold of LP and Disturbed and Godsmack and all. I got out of all them when I got hold of Metal and I was not able to leave it. I told you in the other thread that Metalheads are serious about their music. No kidding around :|. Heck I have also listened to much of Madonna, Britney, Micheal Jack's son, etc.
Dude, I was answerinh Karanth85 :p (refering to CoB as heavenly :) )

Zangetsu

^^thewisecarb & kpowermania(now changed logo..huh) : ab bahut ho gaya much-much..its 2-much....currently addicted gana...likho aur phoot lo...:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I return. Thou shall wake your personal asses and post :D.

^^thewisecarb & kpowermania(now changed logo..huh) : ab bahut ho gaya much-much..its 2-much....currently addicted gana...likho aur phoot lo...:D

Its actually the avatar. And no, temme come on, why and how is LP better than Metallica. Come on, come on .... its 2-come on :|.

Last edited:

aditya1987

Extheist
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Slash - the guitarist has done a wonderful job, great riffs.

This song is recommended to everybody

Last edited: