What song are you addicted to at the moment?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Highway Star - Deep Purple

Trying some classical nos. Listen to Ritchie Blackmores awesome guitar leads on this one.

Krow

Crowman
Country Road, take me home: John Denver. Actually it's Japanese version is better, the one which is Whisper of the heart's title track.

D

Deleted member 26636

Country Road, take me home: John Denver. Actually it's Japanese version is better, the one which is Whisper of the heart's title track.

the one in english in female voice is sung by olivia newton john...i was also addicted to it a lot after watching the movie..

& guys..thanx for your recommendations..i used to listen to creed, nickelback, staind etc...haven't heard radiohead...will check them out..

red dragon

Master troll
Just heard,in fact still listening to the new slash album.The new version of paradise city is awesome,I do not like rap rock or Fergie,but this is done brilliantly.Vocals are very good(hats off! Fergie,never really cared about her voice before)Slash is awesome as usual and Cypress is good too.I may dare add,this one sounds even better than the original classic.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@red dragon :- Both versions are great. I prefer the original one though. Personal choices :).

Currently engrossed in Death (the whole discography minus the last album... dunno why but I just don't dig it). Necrophagist, both the albums kick ass without doubt. Fermented Offal Discharge, Intenstinal Incubation, Extreme Unction and Foul Body Autopsy keeped me hooked. The second album also has great songs like the opener Stabwound, The Stillborn One, Epitaph, Only Ash Remains and Seven.

Also exploring more black metal. Like Immortal and Absu (Pillars of Mercy from the album Tara is so ****ing addictive!).

azzu

AJJU
Shape of my heart- Sting ..Awesome song
Guys could u plz suggest me more such songs.. pleasant cool ..like shape of my heart

D

Deleted member 26636

Owl City- The Technicolor Phase
All Time Low
- Painting Flowers
Shinedown- Her Name is Alice

All these songs are from the OST of Alice in Wonderland.

Also listening to Jason Mraz- Coyotes & Dynamo of Volition

red dragon

Master troll
Someone suggested buckethead(cannot seem to find the post),so gave it a shot and it blew me away.How did I miss it for so long?Extremely talented musician,the lead solos are so complicated,yet so easy on ears.BTW anyone knows who is playing the bass in Asylum of Glass?@Whoever suggested buckethead....THANKS A LOT MAN!!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@red dragon :-
Buckethead is my fav solo artist. That guy just kicks ass. I also like him as a person (not in a gay way ofcourse). But I like how he never blabbers and never talks. Just does his thing and walks off the stage.

Btw, if you wanna hear an awesome bassisst I suggest Les Claypool. His main band is Primus but he has done a lot of work with Buckethead :).

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I am LP fan,so they are always on my playlist.Also Coldplay and Breaking Benjamin.Currently I am listening to Iron Man Score(Mark II is my pick in it,along with Institutionalized).

red dragon

Master troll
staind or stained ?

Ecstacty by ATB
Staind:oops:

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

@red dragon :-
Buckethead is my fav solo artist. That guy just kicks ass. I also like him as a person (not in a gay way ofcourse). But I like how he never blabbers and never talks. Just does his thing and walks off the stage.

Btw, if you wanna hear an awesome bassisst I suggest Les Claypool. His main band is Primus but he has done a lot of work with Buckethead :).
Thanks man!Yes I have heard primus.Can you suggest me a few solo guitar player beside Satriani,Vai,Malmsteen.

Top Bottom