What should one get from USA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My friend's bro is leaving for USA coming week.

So he just asked to tell him whats the best gadget he can get from there. The first one came to his mind was iPhone...lolz. But then he wanted to know if there is something else he can get.

BUDGET: 30-35K
REQUIREMENT: Preferably a Cell phone/ *phone or something he can utilize during his office time.

So all those who have been to USA sometime, please tell me can he get from USA.

thanks

Last edited:
try to get pamela anderson *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/15.png or paris hilton *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/8.png or lindsay lohan *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/12.png from der.

seriously, try googling. i found this *www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8e82/?cpg=ab

like brother like sister*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/38.png

think(digit+geek).com taking the common think out :D:D
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

Last edited:

nix

you can consider shirts.. you get really good ones from there. for dirt cheap.. like 2-3 dollars. give them your correct size...
if you like cookies.. then ask for cookie mix so you can make at home cookies that taste exactly like those sold in malls for rs 25 each...

amitava82

MMO Addict
Shirts for $2-$3!!!?? Please let me know which store.

BTW, IMO this thread is a waste due to lack of info such as requirement and budget.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BTW, IMO this thread is a waste due to lack of info such as requirement and budget.
wasnt mentioning iPhone itself implicitly settled the budget issue :)

Btw amd thinking of telling him cowon A3 or PSP.

As he is not more of a game enthusiast.

boothbabes are pretty cool.. if you manage to get one.
Naah cosplay items are better and safe to use :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom