What is the longest you have gone without sleep while studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Like the topic says...I'm only asking because I've got an exam in about 4 hours and I've pulled an all-nighter just now...

20 hours with a half hour break for dinner so far...

My record is 32 hours for my Physics Board exam in 12th though...

How about you guys?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Mein Itna Padtha to bhi president to ban nahi jata. jab bina padhey 60-70 % aatey hai to padh kar 80 kyon laye?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
yaar if I studies for 5 mins continuously then i think it as my achievement for that moment :D :)

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Not for studies, but I have stayed awake for 36 hours (morning 8am to next night 12midnight 8am-8am + 8am-8pm + 8pm-00:00)... for submissions. (Not writing continuously though... I had college, dinner, lunch, TV, PC many things... but was awake :-D)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
kumarmohit said:
Mein Itna Padtha to bhi president to ban nahi jata. jab bina padhey 60-70 % aatey hai to padh kar 80 kyon laye?

Ek dum apun ke style me bola

simple naa

Girls ke notes hote kis liye hai

my funda was...

Girls ke notes mein se read karoo...

sheets hi to bharni hai....only 36 we have to fill in 3 hrs...
meri to 2:40 mein hi fill ho jati thi...

and will got 60-70%

very fine...

who need to study so long...

BUt i waked up for 5 nights continuously not for studies but for prsonal reasons :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
the question should had been

What is the longest you have gone without STUDYING for exams?? ...

then we will get good TRUE answers :D :D :D

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
Well...I'm only studying that much because I had an exam today, and I didn't study properly in advance like I was supposed to. The longest I've gone without sleep is like...3 days with a total of almost 6-8 hours of sleep during my 12th standard board exams.

Otherwise, hell will freeze over before you see me studying...8)

eagle_y2j

Youngling
1 hour bahut hota hai mere liye btw I never rely on gals for notes as I found them more stupid than boys as they study for too long and reult is same like us

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
79% overall...but you have to understand two things...

First, I did ISC in twelfth, not CBSE or SSLC Karnataka...and in my experience, ISC is the hardest 12th standard board exam there is.

Second...I got 29% overall in my pre-boards...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
For studying, hardly an hour(that to before exam).............but back in 2004, when playstations were new craze, I and my friend lend PS2 for Rs.150/- for 12hrs with 20 Game titles, for 5 times continuously(12x5=60hours) ...........and none of us slept for that time. The only thing we did was eating and going to bathroom and nothing else but playing games....... It was only when he's parents came back home from some trip and we had to stop. :(......

mind021

Broken In
well...gr8 news here...
even i do not believe in studying 4 long hrs...
but i do study hard...a day b4 exams 4 sure yaar...wat u all thought??

n abt being awake....mmmm....i hv been awake 4 4days n 3 nites continuously...

reason: i wasnt able 2 sleep bcoz of exam fever...
result: i got my lowest grades in whole career...GPA of "just" 8

n after dat i slept 4...hmmm..abt 4 hrs..n dat also in train..lol

but yaaa...i sleeping most i can surely do compete...no matter wat..i daily used 2 sleep 8hrs...
n once i had slept 4 16hrs continuosly(from 3pm to 7am)...lol

clmlbx

Technomancer
Never Studuied Like That

My Best 2 Hours . Then 1 Hour Break Atleast

I Got Allways 100 % Result

Bcoz I Allways Studied 70 % Of My Lessons Only, And Got Above 70% Allways In Classes.

So 100% Result .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom