What is the longest you have gone without sleep while studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
not mooore than 3-4 hours (not continously)
but for my 10th maths i studied for 13 hours with 10 min brakes in 2 hour intervels that is my greatest achiewment in my whole life

FOR REST ALL MY WORRIES R GONE IAM FREE IAM HAPPY NOW THX MY FRNDS THX

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
kumarmohit said:
Mein Itna Padtha to bhi president to ban nahi jata. jab bina padhey 60-70 % aatey hai to padh kar 80 kyon laye?
i agree , i am on my computers before my exams

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Two kind of study :

1. concentrate, concentrate, really hard, maybe max of 30 min, goes back to point no.2 *happy*

2. Just pretend to study and dream of something else looking at the book, aahhh that's what i do , can go upto 3-4hrs :D goes back to point no.1 *sad*

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hackattack said:
Two kind of study :

1. concentrate, concentrate, really hard, maybe max of 30 min, goes back to point no.2 *happy*
i study for 10 mins and get 10 marks in the test , m most friends study for ~1/2 hr and get 9-8 marks .
moral , when studing concentrate every second u dont need to study all day long with books , 1 hr is enough for that

You can use immidiate flush style also , that means study at the last hour and flush it immidiately and the exam and forget it!

i do that when there is no time to study

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
@max_demon: That strategy might work for a regular exam, but when its a final exam or something like what I had with portions of 800 pages per subject, just physically going through all that stuff takes hours and hours...forget studying it hard while concentrating...

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Submission is bad... here I am ... 3rd day in row, awake till 3am. And I think I am not getting any sleep today. Maybe I should.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Study...8 hours....
Not in a day...8 hours per month. :D :D

But for Computer...I remember I was awake for 39 hours....
watched 5 movies...played games ...surfed net.

Today I gonna break this record. Its been 32 hours since I sleeped last. And I am not tired.

viruses

Journeyman
i study all night as i keep the books under my pillow and go to sleep.
i can be awake for the whole night but at exam time i get sleeping sickness.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
better to ask
How long have u gone without sleep in front of ur computer?
i am sure gamers like me will have much to say about this.

Studying ->20hrs max
Gaming -> 60+ hrs. long ago had a major Lan party with some friends :)
it was all because of Fifa, quake and counter strike

utsav

damn busy...
i studied only in february (serious study) during my 10th boards also studied a little throughout the year(its necessary becoz its 10th) and got 85%.
actually i am weak in Hindi :D thats why my percentage dropped to 85% else it would hav been better
who want more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom