What is the differenc between online shopping prices when compared to local dealers for PC component

RageshAntony

In the zone
I am assembling my new PC Rig through online. I listed the prices of the componets using various online shopping sites. My doubt is ,What is the difference between online shopping prices when compared to local dealers for PC components ? Is it higher are lower ?

I which state in India where PC components available for low price . ?

2) Pls give suggestions about the price of the components in my config . I got the prices for flipkart and snapdeal . I assembled this for my 3D modelling job.

configs.PNG

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: What is the differenc between online shopping prices when compared to local dealers for PC compo

Can be higher or lower. If you bargain with local shop owner telling them that online prices are these, local owner may reduce the price to make it more attractive.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: What is the differenc between online shopping prices when compared to local dealers for PC compo

may I know where from you got the price of VS450 - It's selling at Rs. 2200 - 2400 on many online and offline shops. So do your price research more precisely.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

If you can get it from a store, nothing like it. I've been getting complaints that some units are damaged, are of older manufacturing date, the packaging is tampered. I am not generalizing all online stores are the same, but if you can buy from a store its much better. If a product is sold at a much lesser rate than others irrespective of its location, then one should naturally suspect.

At the end of the day, most of those online sellers are local dealers somewhere. Some are good. Some are bad.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Budget - 50k

Processor
Intel Core i5 444012,500
MotherboardGigabyte B85M-D3H5,800
MemoryCorsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz4,000
Graphics CardZotac GTX 960 2GB DDR516,400
Power SupplyAntec VP450P2,500
CabinetAntec X-1 T2,700
Internal StorageWD Caviar Purple 1TB3,800
MonitorDell E1914H 19" LED HD5,600
Total53,300

Buy locally as you will get very good prices than online prices. Ask which GTX960 is cheaper and buy it.OK.

Last edited:

mitraark

Decrepit

I'd say online prices have gone down drastically over the years so much so that you can get the popular products for a much lesser price than shops.

I got the GTX 750ti for Rs 10164 5 months back, the lowest quote i could get across many shops in Chandni Chowk, Kolkata was 11500 ( And I do know how to get the best price in Chandni, some shops literally kick me out when they see me coming, i go around asking prices so much and never buying ).

The Dell S2240L was available for Rs 7000 on Amazon 3 months ago. You won't get it anywhere below 8500 in any shop.

I'm not saying to go the online way right away, ask around in shops, see where you're getting the better deal, buy separate items from separate shops/online if required, you can save a lot of money this way, just putting a little effort.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Budget - 50k

ProcessorIntel Core i5 444012,500
MotherboardGigabyte B85M-D3H5,800
MemoryCorsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz4,000
Graphics CardZotac GTX 960 2GB DDR516,400
Power SupplyAntec VP450P2,600
CabinetAntec X1-E2,900
Internal StorageWD Caviar Purple 1TB3,800
MonitorDell E1914H 19" LED HD5,600
Total53,600

All the above component prices except Cabinet are taken from mdcomputers.in
Cabinet Price is taken from theitdepot.com

PS:mdcomputers provide COD where as theitdepot does not. Call both of them and get confirmation and then proceed.OK.

Last edited:
OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone

Thank you very much for creating this list

Top Bottom