What do you prefer for Movies ??

What do you prefer for Movies ??

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
I was having this discussion with one of my friends on what do I prefer for watching a movie a 2000INR stereo speakers or a 2000INR Headphone. I am used to headphones because I have been using them for my everyday activity for 4 years so I want your honest opinions. Please also mention reason if you can.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Both are good.
for personal use Headphones are better but from movie viewing in group speakers all the way...

I voted for Headphones though...coz I use them for movies

d3p

PowerHouse
1+ to Headphones, they give a close effect without any disturbance to Neighbors any-day.

Krow

Crowman
Speakers any day. But sometimes they fail to reproduce dialogue audio very well (may be due to badly encoded DVDs).

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Watching movies is social, unless the person lives alone the question is not even in consideration. Even then the person would like to watch movies with friends wouldn't he.
Headphones are only good for PMPs (if you don't find it weird) and of course gaming.

clmlbx

Technomancer
I like speakers but have to choose head phones as like most of us, I watch late night movies and it disturbs other family members. and in Day others disturb me with their noises.. but I have to say headphones give better sound with no volume limit and full effect of action scene. and scenes with high volume. u feel it

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Depends on contents that you are watching. For green movie Speakers and for blue movie
head phone,and yes the dialogues matters either way.

Top Bottom