What about Micromax Superfone Ninja A50 ?

bubusam13

Human
Hi guys, what about this phone ?
*www.flipkart.com/micromax-superfon...7SnXNxByNPCEisw--&_r=eYDP6uIdxfLSE71DcUGAaQ--

Let me make it clear to you first. Before I was thinking about purchasing a high end phone. But due to my job, I need a "chasta kamchalau" phone with dual sim and GPS. I know I can't trust on micromax's service. What you guys say ? Or any other suggestions ?

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
LG Optimus Net
or HTC explorer
or HTC Cha Cha Xperia mini
or Micromax 85 ?
Which one should I buy

or should I buy this from talash.com
LG Quantum C900, LG Mobile Phones, Best Price, Lowest Price in India - Talash.com

aroraanant

Explorer
Mini costs around 11k.
Chacha also costs around 12k, go for chacha only if qwerty is a must for you.
Micromax should not be opted.
Considering the price of Explorer which is only 8k, you should buy that only

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
from where have you dug out this ancient piece of mobile?

it should be Net or Explorer. make a list and check which mobiles satisfies your needs closely. opt for that one.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
HA HA. Okay, leave it. Tell me between Xperia Mini and Explorer

I actually didn't like explorer UI

aroraanant

Explorer
Explorer UI is the best and you say didn't liked it and also someone told me that it has got the Sense UI 3.5 Update but I m not sure about it

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Is it... okay... I have not put my hands on it till now. Donno then what is attracting me to Xperia Mini. May be its the sound quality of Sony phones

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HA HA. Okay, leave it. Tell me between Xperia Mini and Explorer

mini is an okies mobile if you are comfortable with such small screen, fixed battery. but one major problem is it heats up quite a bit but never seen it lag in any way. battery is ok considering it has some powerful internals. UI is easy to use. you won't take more than a minute to understand how it works. internal memory is around 300-350MB.

only problem is 3" doesn't justify Android mobile when you are paying 12k. wait a few weeks. LWW will get serious pricecut for sure.

As for explorer, UI looks complicated. right from sense lockscreen. and lack of physical button won't please everyone. once one gets used to it, it'll be easy. but 90Mb internal memory will not be sufficient when installing some games. most games allow data part to be downloaded straight to memory card but not all games allow this.

actually this is the worst time to buy any Android. slowly new mobiles will come to market and old ones get pricecut. it may happen that mobile you bought today gets its price slashed very next day. best is to wait for a few weeks. i have a feeling we'll see 1-2k pricecut on all sub20k mobiles.

Top Bottom