What 13 incher / ultrabook ?

bigron

Broken In
Hi Guys , i am looking for a 13 inch laptop or an ultrabook. I dont like the apple air so steering clear of it. Apart from that , what is the best laptop out there in terms of performance and features. These two parameters are my top priority. I am specifically looking at a 13 inch laptop unless there is a super amazing 14 inch out there. Budget is highly flexible. I am inching towards the Sony Z series but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

OP
B

bigron

Broken In
Thanks for the reply mate. But i understand the new ivy bridge laptops coming in to the market. Any idea is Sony plans to make the jump with the Z series.

aroraanant

Explorer
I don't know when but every company has to upgrade their laptops another their sales will decline.
So has to sony but when can't say about it.But hopefully it will be in a month or two.

Theodre

In the zone
Hey the dell XPS 13 ultrabook is said to be in the best ultrabook yet! Am too having confusions on deciding a good pro looking laptop :(
The XPS 13 is said to be ~80k though :)

nishmeh

Right off the assembly line
I think Acer Aspire S 3 also has good models. I would suggest to wait for few days for Acer

randomuser111

Technomancer
The Ivybridge Z is already announced in Europe. It should come to India in the next 2 months :) Check out Sony UK site for info on the IB Z. It comes with i7 Quad Core CPU and 3rd generation SSD.

Fastest-ever VAIO with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 quad-core processors (on selected models) and 3rd generation SSD RAID
Less than 1.2kg and 17mm slim in carbon fibre and aluminium
Work for up to 14 hours with optional sheet battery
Power Media Dock adds optical drive and advanced graphics AMD 7670M Graphics
Show you won't compromise on power or mobility with speedy new VAIO Z notebook PC from Sony.

frinalep

Right off the assembly line
Re: ultrabook
Hi Guys , i am looking for a 13 inch laptop or an ultrabook. I dont like the apple air so steering clear of it. Apart from that , what is the best laptop out there in terms of performance and features. These two parameters are my top priority. I am specifically looking at a 13 inch laptop unless there is a super amazing 14 inch out there. Budget is highly flexible. I am inching towards the Sony Z series but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Have you considered getting an Asus Zenbook Prime UX31A? It's got really positive reviews from many websites I've seen

Top Bottom